TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch

tamagonews displays an in-game message whenever someone gets pregnant.

tamagosetbody changes your body to a pregnant one when you reach the appropriate trimester.

Can't remember what tamagoconfide and topic do. I know one of them lets you ask women about their menstrual cycle though, but can't remember which one. Think one does that, the other lets you leave the child with the other parent.

Questions about a few of the esps.

1. What exactly is it that tamagotopic' date=' tamagonews, tamagosetbody, and tamagoconfide do?

2. I've got some esp called loversencounter that I think came with the tamago stuff. Does this esp have anything to do with tamago? What does it do?

3. Where is the Tamago Shop in-game?

Enable futa in Lovers.

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

via console.

This should enable female sperm and female/female pregnancy.

I can't get this to work; I get that command not found thing.

Is there an ini file I can set this in?

And by enable futa I assume you mean the "attacking woman grows penis" thing, right?

LoversEncounter i basically a Lovers plugin and doesn't require TamagoClub but it is certainly supposed to be used in combination with it. The MOD uses the OBSE OnPackageStart event which, as the name suggests, is fired whenever an NPC changes his/her AI package.

If the AI package has a target NPC then there is a chance that the NPCs will have sex (normal or rape). Without TamagoClub this only means that the NPCs' sex count will be increased. With TamagoClub installed the females will get sperm - with all the obvious consequences.

Basically, LoversEncounter is for "distant couple sex or rape".

IIRC the minimum distance to the player is 8000. For shorter distances there is Joburg, RaperS and all the other Lovers mods.

TamagShop I never used myself but I think the stuff is sold in the Mystic Emporium in IC.

TamagoTopic adds dialog topic for menstruation cycle or pregnancy. They won't tell you unless you have disposition >= 80.

Also, it's not guaranteed to be 100% correct. It's usually a few hours behind to make it more interesting. The exact difference is determined by many things including intelligence. :D

TamagoConfide makes female NPCs report to the father when they get pregnant, provided that NPC is near.

The mod only really makes sense if you are planning to make your companions pregnant (since they are usually near the player).

TamagoNews displays a message at the top left corner of the screen when an NPC gets pregnant, delivers or has a miscarriage.

TamagoSetBody uses SetBody to change the body shape to pregnant when appropriate. Requires a SetBody version that comes with pregnant body meshes.

The command "set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1" should work if you have LoversTamagoClub installed. If your version is 1.02 you'll have to set it in the INI file.

Hi people,just dropping by to see if there's a solution for this.Pregnancies always end with miscarriages and i get console errors.I have tried it several times by starting a new game and i do have MBP++ and x117++.

TamagoClub 1.12 English

HiyokoClub 1.05 English

Plugins:

Lovers TamagoClub 1.02 English

LoversEncounter 1.03b

TamagoBreak 1.04 English (i only now installed it and tested it just for the hell of it.before that,i had the one from the tamago 1.04 pack but it was deactivated)

HiyokoGenerator 1.05 English

HiyokoGenetics 1.0

HiyokoGeneratorCreature 0.10

v----Plugins from the TamagoClub 1.04 pack----v

TamagoNews

TamagoShop

TamagoTopic

TamagaConfide

TamagoSetBody

I get the console errors: Error in script 3d014000

Couldn't create function context for function script

Console Errors: Error in script 3d014000

Couldn't create eventlist

My current LoadOrder:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Lady Elegance.esp

aion_dfrb003.esp

ArgentArmorBreakDMGUTS.esp

BlackLolita.esp

BSK Break Undies.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Dominatrix Suit.esp

DSR WR Alternative BU.esp

Edhildils Distraction Armors.esp

FEZA Vesta Set.esp

HepsCloth.esp

homura outfit HGEC.esp

ImasMask.esp

LittleCarmine.esp

lotusarmorv1.esp

Magician_Girls.esp

PEDress.esp

R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp

Sophitia_BKS.esp

SPB B Hunter Suit.esp

TGND_Corsets_of_the_Rose.esp

VSBulletaCostume's.esp

yangyang_Magnificent.esp

CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp

CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp

Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

SetBody.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversStopKillRaper.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Also,any news for pregnancy/misscarriage pop up twice.

I have allready a thread in technical support but couldn't find a solution to this and i thought to give it a last shot and post here. :blush:

If I counted correctly that #3d is the HiyokoGenerator, so you get an error in the default generator script.

Which generator are you using?

If it is not Purveyors, try to exchange yours with this:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1417&pid=30409#pid30409

I suppose you already checked, that you have all required files from mbp and x117?

Then my guess would be there is some problem with inheritence (eyes, ...).

Purveyor modified the generator to get around this.

The 2 messages for pregnancy, ... seem to be normal - same here, but I don't mind, it doesn't do any harm.

Nope,that didn't work either.Thanks for the help though!

Personally i'm completely out of ideas,i think i've tried just about everything and on top of that,it doesn't seem that i have anything that could interfere with Tamago.

EDIT: One question that might seem silly.It doesn't matter that i install the mods by turning them into omods,right?

My only idea would be to disable the setbody thingie for tamago.

That's not the best idea, but that's the only one I don't use and all works fine for me (though I don't know how it would interfere with the birthing).

My best idea would be the x117 race missing something, but I think gregahit already directed you.

Sorry, I couldn't help.

edit: just a thought:

Do you still get the error messages with the new generator?

There might be another source for constant miscarriages. What are you Tamago settings? Did you change anything from the default?

I ask because you have to make sure the settings make sense (ovum dies in lutual phase, ...). A lot of people had problems in the past because screwing that settings without reading the thread / readme and trying to get a quick birth.

2nd edit:

Did you try your changes on a new game / clean save (with data cleaned)? the Tamago / Hiyoko ESMs are very very touchy from my experience when it comes to load order changes.

That didn't work either. :/

I still get errors,sorry,i forgot to mention that.

My settings are in default.Sometimes i was setting DeliveryRate to 100 but i even stopped doing that and now i'm testing tamago only by starting a new game (quite irritating lol)

My obse loader is 20.6 but i downloaded it again to see if there's something wrong with that,who knows.

EDIT: That didn't work either.

I don't know if this is an issue (i haven't mentioned it before) but sometimes when i start a new game,the usual icons that are supposed to pop-up when the game starts (custom armor,spells etc) pop-up before the intro movie.

Anyway,now i'm gonna delete my oblivion file (the one with the save files etc) and disable the autosave feature.I see why not since everything else failed.

EDITno2:Nothing again.

1.Okay, how does this work, I have 3 embryo inside my body, and they are all with baby ?

2. is like I am pregnant 3 times... Is this normal ??

3. And an ungodly amount of sperm in the inventory. I set realism to Lv2 because I saw in one of the posts that this would solve the cum bucket problem, but it has not seemed to work.

Okay problem 3 solved it's self after Baby entered fully into the first trimester..LOL

Well, I think I uploaded all that I use in that thread - and it does work for me.

To be honest I don't remember when and where I got some of those and if they are the newest ones. I think so, but they were gathered and overwritten over a long time.

If you got those files it should work - if not I don't have an idea why.

I found a thread where Lilalu has posted a few tamago plugins' date='i tried them and the're different from mine so it seems i might be using outdated ones.If anyone who has a functional in-game tamago is kind enough to upload the files for me i'd appreciate it.

[/quote']

this is what I gathered up, and it works I hope I got all the extra files in this.

However my setbody.esp does not seem to work with this, I do not get the pregnant belly. other than that it all works fine.

I may re do the pregnancy belly thing it was done poorly, I have finally started looking at the code, after playing it through.

The pregnancy should have been locked on the player, and it can not be locked the way it is done, If I have time I will fix this.

I extracted all this from Lovers Tamago and Hiyoko Club AIO OMOD, it should I believe be the latest.

http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1324689136

that is the link to what I have, I believe I got all the necessary stuff in that, all the esp, esm and ini are there for sure.

Textures and extras I am not certain.

this is my Load Order, and it worked fine, I did not activate the tamagobreak did not want to fool with miscarriage. It is a disturbing thing for me.

Masters for: threeGirls.ess
00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  Lovers with PK.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  BreakUndies.esm
08  playble_armors.esp
09  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
0A  Tag_Armorseller.esp
0B  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0C  DLCOrrery.esp
0E  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0F  DLCThievesDen.esp
10  DLCVileLair.esp
11  DLCSpellTomes.esp
12  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
13  Knights.esp
14  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
15  babehair_EV.esp
16  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
17  ExWearUndies.esp
18  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
19  Rosana.esp
1A  Seductress Armour.esp
1B  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1C  BlackLuster.esp
1D  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1E  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
20  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
22  TagsYinYang.esp
23  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
24  MaternityClothes.esp
25  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp  [Version 2.0]
26  TamagoNews.esp
27  TamagoShop.esp
28  TamagoTopic.esp
29  TamagoConfide.esp
2A  LoversTamagoClub.esp
2B  LoversEncounter.esp
2C  HiyokoGenetics.esp
2D  HiyokoGenerator.esp
2E  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
2F  TamagoSetBody.esp
30  Chain it!.esp
31  Streamline 3.1.esp
32  LoversLight.esp
33  LoversFSE.esp
34  LoversBed.esp
35  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
36  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
37  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
38  RealWalk.esp
39  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
3A  LoversSlaveTrader05.esp
3B  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
3C  AirOC04 Vat.esp
3D  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
3E  SetBody.esp
3F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
40  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
41  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
42  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
43  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
44  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
45  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
46  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
47  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
48  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
49  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
4B  Real_Mannequin.esp
4C  Lovers with PK.esp
4D  LoversCreature.esp
4E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
4F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
50  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

You're my hero ^ *bows* xD

I'm on my way to test it,if this wont work then i don't know what will..! O_o

Btw,i do get the pregnancy belly (i'm using the SetBody 2ch-Edition along with its patch) so if you want here's where i got them http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%B4%D8%CF%A2MOD%B0%EC%CD%F7

That site also has the SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec which also worked for me but i downloaded that from here http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966 (i don't think there's any difference though)

I'll edit this to post my results *crosses his fingers*.

EDIT: Didn't work,i officially quit. xP I'll keep tamago installed just for the hell of it though.

Thanks for the help!

I'm on my way to test it' date='if this wont work then i don't know what will..! O_o

Btw,i do get the pregnancy belly (i'm using the SetBody 2ch-Edition along with its patch) so if you want here's where i got them http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%B4%D8%CF%A2MOD%B0%EC%CD%F7

That site also has the SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec which also worked for me but i downloaded that from here http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966 (i don't think there's any difference though)

EDIT: Didn't work,i officially quit. xP I'll keep tamago installed just for the hell of it though.

Thanks for the help!

The person who asked me to look into this said the pregnant belly would not stay on.

Is that the case , like if you change clothing does the pregnant belly go away.

I have already redone the scripts so that the belly can not be removed in mine, Once you are fatty fatty you stay fatty..lol

until the pregnancy has completed, I only set mine up for the second and third trimester. which seemed to make more sense only very small Girls really show much in the first trimester, They do show, but it is not like a major difference in look.

But if no body want's that is fine. I redid the Nif files as well, because they had the vagina all messed up, looked like a smeared on blob of hamburger..No offense to the person who did it, they did a great job every where else, I think the breast bone's mess up the nif in the third trimester[in the breast area]. That would be really tough to fix.

But is no big deal, no one needs or wants. I like the way I have done it, you do not even need set body. just HGEC.

I was going to add some more stuff to it, but I guess there is no need.

The setbody I have is one Han dug up sometime back, it has a lot, a whole lot of different body options, I would be reluctant to swap it for another.

I'm on my way to test it' date='if this wont work then i don't know what will..! O_o

Thanks for the help!

Your error message comes from the script "a3hgDefaultGenerator" which is defined in HiyokoGenerator.esp. It's the function where copies of the base child object are created according to parent's race. I can only see two possible sources for your problem: Either OBSE is freaking out with its array structures or there is something wrong with the required MODs. Make sure you have these MODs installed:

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

HiyokoGenerator.esp

Also make sure you use the latest version of TamagoClub and HiyokoClub. Remove all other TamagoClub and HiyokoClub plugins for now - no need to add more possible sources for errors than neccessary when trying to solve a problem.

Make sure you have OBSE v0020, iirc TamagoClub uses some v0020 instructions.

Also, make sure you do your tests in a new game to make sure it's not caused by bad data in a saved game.

Analyzing problems in a MOD like TamagoClub or HiyokoClub is always difficult from a distance since they are relatively complex scripting wise. And if you cannot reproduce an error you obviously cannot know where the problem lies.

What I usually do in such circumstances is open the MOD in question and add a printC command at the beginning of each function (in case the actual function causing problems is unknown). Once the problematic function is found plaster it with more printC commands to find the line where it errors out. With OBSE you allready know the FormID of the function so you can find the MOD (ModID in MOD list) and the function itself so you can go to step 2 immediately.

Doing so requires at least the a basic understanding of how to load and save MODs in the CS. This you will have to do for yourself. Just google it up, it won't take more than a few minutes.

As for adding printCs to the function I've done this for you in this special case. I've made it overly verbose so I advise you get ConScribe. It's a OBSE plugin that will log all your console output to a text file so you can check it afterwards.

This code is for the ORIGINAL version of HiyokoGenerator.esp. Make a backup of the ESP, open it in the console and overwrite the text in the function a3hgDefaultGenerator with the following:

scn a3hgDefaultGenerator

short n
array_var argv

short Sex
ref Mother
ref FatherGene
ref MotherGene
ref FatherGeneBase
ref MotherGeneBase
ref MotherRace
ref race

short i
string_var sRace
ref hiyo
ref gene
ref genebase
array_var aHiyo

Begin Function { n argv }

printC "DEBUG: Start function a3hgDefaultGenerator. N = %.0f", n
printC "DEBUG: Extracting information from argument array..."
let Sex := argv["sex"]
if Sex
printC "DEBUG: Child will be male"
else
printC "DEBUG: Child will be female"
endIf
let Mother := argv["ConceptionOwner"]	
printC "DEBUG: Conception owner reference is %n (%i)", Mother, Mother
let FatherGene := argv["SpermProducer"]	
printC "DEBUG: Sperm producer reference is %n (%i)", FatherGene, FatherGene
let MotherGene := argv["OvumProducer"]
printC "DEBUG: Ovum producer reference is %n (%i)", MotherGene, MotherGene	
let FatherGeneBase := argv["SpermProducerBase"]	
printC "DEBUG: Sperm producer base object is %n (%i)", FatherGeneBase, FatherGeneBase
let MotherGeneBase := argv["OvumProducerBase"]	
printC "DEBUG: Ovum producer base object is %n (%i)", MotherGeneBase, MotherGeneBase
printC "DEBUG: Constructing array..."
let aHiyo := ar_Construct Array
SetFunctionValue aHiyo											
printC "DEBUG: Initializing gene to sperm producer..."
let gene := FatherGene
printC "DEBUG: Initializing gene base to sperm producer base object..."
let genebase := FatherGeneBase
printC "DEBUG: Checking conditions for using ovum producer genes instead..."
if Rand 0 100 < 50 && GetSourceModIndex MotherGene != -1
printC "DEBUG: Conditions met. Setting gene to ovum producer..."
	let gene := MotherGene
printC "DEBUG: Setting gene base to ovum producer base object..."
	let genebase := MotherGeneBase
else
printC "DEBUG: Conditions not met. Will use sperm producer genes."
endif
printC "DEBUG: Checking for valid gene reference..."
if GetSourceModIndex gene != -1
printC "DEBUG: Success! Gene reference is valid."
printC "DEBUG: Attempting to get race information for gene..."
	let race := gene.GetRace
printC "DEBUG: Race for gene is %n (%i)", race, race
printC "DEBUG: Converting race reference to string object..."
	let sRace := sv_Construct "%n" race
printC "DEBUG: Race name string is %q%z%q", sRace
printC "DEBUG: Starting race determination..."
	if gene.GetIsRace Imperial || gene.GetIsRace Breton || gene.GetIsRace Nord || gene.GetIsRace Redguard || gene.GetIsRace GoldenSaint || gene.GetIsRace DarkSeducer || 0 < sv_Find "Human" sRace || 0 < sv_Find "Mitzha" sRace || 0 < sv_Find "Lolita" sRace		
printC "DEBUG: Gene appears to be human-like race (Imperial, Breton, etc.)"
		if Sex
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgHumanM01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgHumanM02Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		else
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgHumanF01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgHumanF02Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		endif
	elseif gene.GetIsRace HighElf || 0 < sv_Find "Elf" sRace || 0 < sv_Find "Elves" sRace || 0 < sv_Find "Chanpon" sRace
printC "DEBUG: Gene appears to be Elf-like race"
		if Sex
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgElfM01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgElfM02Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		else
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgElfF01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgElfF02Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		endif
	elseif gene.GetIsRace Argonian || 0 < sv_Find "Argon" sRace
printC "DEBUG: Gene appears to be Argonian race"
		if Sex
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgArgonM01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		else
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgArgonF01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		endif
	elseif gene.IsCreature || gene.GetIsRace Khajiit || 0 < sv_Find "Tabaxi" sRace || 0 < sv_Find "Beast" sRace || 0 < sv_Find "Horkew" sRace || 0 < sv_Find "Wiera" sRace
printC "DEBUG: Gene appears to be creature, Khajiit, Tabaxi or other beast-like race"
		if Sex
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalM01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalM02Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalM03Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalM04Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM04Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		else
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalF01Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalF02Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalF03Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
printC "DEBUG: Adding copy of a3hgAnimalF04Ref to array."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF04Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
		endif
else
printC "DEBUG: No matching race found. No children produced."
	endif
	sv_Destruct sRace
else
printC "DEBUG: Check failed! Gene reference is not valid! No children produced!!"
endif
printC "DEBUG: Race determination finished. Checking array size..."
if 0 >= ar_Size aHiyo
printC "DEBUG: Array contains no children. Adding copies of all supported races as candidates..."
	if Sex
printC "DEBUG: Adding copies of male children to array..."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM04Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
	else
printC "DEBUG: Adding copies of female children to array..."
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgHumanF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalF04Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
	endif
else
printC "DEBUG: All OK. Array has non-zero size and should contain children."
endif

printC "DEBUG: Starting initialization of children..."
let i := ar_Size aHiyo
printC "DEBUG: Array contains %.0f children", i
while i > 0
	let i -= 1
printC "DEBUG: Processing child at index %.0f", i
	let hiyo := aHiyo[ i ]
printC "DEBUG: Child to initialize is %n (%i), disable temporarily...", hiyo, hiyo
	hiyo.Disable
printC "DEBUG: Calling function a3hgcSetHiyokoName with FatherGeneBase=%q%n%q and Mother=%q%n%q", FatherGeneBase, Mother
	Call a3hgcSetHiyokoName hiyo FatherGeneBase Mother
printC "DEBUG: Calling function a3hgcSetHiyokoEyes with hiyo=%q%n%q and genebase=%q%n%q", hiyo, genebase
	Call a3hgcSetHiyokoEyes hiyo genebase	
printC "DEBUG: Calling function a3hgcSetHiyokoHair with hiyo=%q%n%q and genebase=%q%n%q", hiyo, genebase
	Call a3hgcSetHiyokoHair hiyo genebase	
printC "DEBUG: Checking for valid mother (=ConceptionOwner) reference..."
	if GetSourceModIndex Mother != -1
printC "DEBUG: Reference is valid. Calling function a3hgcInheritHiyokoInventory with hiyo=%q%n%q and Mother=%q%n%q", hiyo, Mother
		Call a3hgcInheritHiyokoInventory hiyo Mother
printC "DEBUG: Calling function a3hgcInheritHiyokoFaction with hiyo=%q%n%q and Mother=%q%n%q", hiyo, Mother
		Call a3hgcInheritHiyokoFaction hiyo Mother
else
printC "DEBUG: Reference is NOT valid! Skipping inheritance of inventory and factions."
	endif
printC "DEBUG: Cheching for valid mother (=ConceptionOwner) reference..."
	if GetSourceModIndex Mother != -1
printC "DEBUG: Reference is valid. Raising child's disposition towards %n by 100...", Mother
		hiyo.ModDisposition Mother 100
printC "DEBUG: Raising %n's disposition towards child by 100...", Mother
		Mother.ModDisposition hiyo 100
else
printC "DEBUG: Reference is NOT valid! Skipping disposition adjustment."
	endif
printC "DEBUG: Checking for valid father (=SpermProducer) gene reference..."
	if GetSourceModIndex FatherGene != -1
printC "DEBUG: Reference is valid. Raising child's disposition towards %n by 50...", FatherGene
		hiyo.ModDisposition FatherGene 50
		;;;FatherGene.ModDisposition hiyo 50
	endif
printC "DEBUG: Checking for valid mother (=OvumProducer) gene reference..."
	if GetSourceModIndex MotherGene != -1
printC "DEBUG: Reference is valid. Raising child's disposition towards %n by 50...", MotherGene
		hiyo.ModDisposition MotherGene 50
		;;;MotherGene.ModDisposition hiyo 50
else
	endif
loop
printC "DEBUG: Initialization finished. Setting array as function value...."
SetFunctionValue aHiyo
printC "DEBUG: End of function a3hgDefaultGenerator"
End

Post the log here. It should identify the command that makes your delivery fail.

*snipped to save space*

First of all sorry for the late reply.I was looking online for any info about tamago that could be proven usefull (yeah' date='i said i quit but i couldn't help it xD),nothing so far.

Thanks a bunch for the help but...i'm quite helpless,i'm far less good in this than you are (this is an understatement actually lol).I'll start by just using only the mods you suggested and if that fails i'll have to read some tutorials first because you lost me. :blush:

[b']EDIT:[/b]First things first,i started a new game the way you told me to but i also had to install loverstamagoclub (i checked and without it there's no sperm in the npc's inventory).That failed and i got that error again.

Now,i opened HiyokoGenerator on CS (along with "oblivion" and set hiyokogenerator as active) and i got these two warnings: "Could not find referenced object (0001208f) on Script (03014000) 'a3hgDefaultGenerator'" and "Could not find referenced object (0001208E) on Script (03014000) 'a3hgDefaultGenerator'".It also warned me that i miss the voice files for the BloodWitch race (both male and female voice).

I thought i better post these without doing anything because i'd just screw things up. :x

Edit again: Ok,now i managed to open the script but i have a problem.I replace the original with what you gave me and i can't save it,it gives me this: Script 'a3hgDefaultGenerator', line 4: Script command "array_var" not found.I also tried copy-pasting each printC line where it should but that didn't work either,i got the same warning for some reason.

This is the first time i mess with a script so,as you can tell,i have no idea what to do.

Being the sick' date=' sick fellow I am, I really do wish there was some manner of incest recognition in this thing, with dialogue set to be used when a parent and child have sex.

If I weren't so lazy and inept and scared of scripting, I'd try my hand at it...

[/quote']

I'm fairly sure there is a japanese mod that tracks the genetics of children made with tamago. I think it adds penalties when a child is born of two related parents. HiyokoGenetics is the name of the mod. Try it out if you want.

I found out why i couldn't edit the script so there goes that.

Good news...I got my first child!! xD Ok,it was with a test character but still..! (pics will be uploaded later)

I have a suspicion...i think it worked because of the script itself,i replaced it with the script maou gave me.I'll install the rest of the tamago plugins and see what happens (i have a good feeling about this).

I'll be back with news and pics. :3

EDIT:Yup,it was the script allright.It works like a charm with the rest of the plugins (tested it with the character i actually play the game instead of making up a new one).

Thanks a bunch for the help!

The pics like i promised:

ScreenShot242.jpg

ScreenShot243.jpg

ScreenShot241.jpg

I decided to get rid of kids via cleanup in the Hiyoko Club Settings spell. But when I go through the menu dialogues, the game crashes, as if the Nine Divine are punishing me for trying to commit mass murder of 77 kids (I swear NPCs are breeding behind my back, I DID NOT have that much sex!).

So does this mean I have to hunt down every child now and use the kill console command, or is there some other way to do this?

EDIT TIME: Okay, just had to set HiyokoLife to 1 and they all just died off. But still, NPCs must be breeding, because I honestly could not have fathered 77 kids. Especially since I keep all my sex toys in a small area and was weeding out all the male children.

Does anyone know if this latest version still has issues with complex inventory viewing scripts?

In the older versions, if you opened up NPC inventory using CSR or CMPartners interface, it would break the womb and sperm objects by temporarily moving them to another container, leading to a cascade of silent script errors culminating in breakage and mass sterilization.

Since it seems that the womb objects are now more closely tied to their "owners" in the code, I was wondering if it's now safe to view NPC inventories using those mods again.