TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch

Nice mod, I kind of wish maybe there was an option to actually add blood when menstruating (i know Im gross) perhaps with an interaction with the bathing mod?

Also Is there any possibility of a birthing animation and "pregnant" skin or armor. Perhaps in the third trimester it could even slow you down like in cursed armor?

I know this has been asked before but i'm having a hard time finding the solution to my problem. I've just had my first kid with no problems. He immediately goes off and starts attacking the other townspeople or gets attacked by them though. How do i stop this from happening?

I have this sometimes happen as well - and just came here to ask this question.

For example, same save, 1st kid will be fine, but 2nd will be insta-aggroed (or instantly aggro someone, I can't always tell), and then gets killed.

If I have these children in a quiet location and use MCS on them (with the auto-join faction enabled, so that they join my player's faction) that doesn't stop it.

Does it come down to the parent's factions, so that if the father is a "bad guy" the child just auto-inherits that?

is there any way to check what factions a NPC are a part of? that way we could check to see if our kid is part of the bandit faction? If so' date=' is there a way to remove said NPC from that faction?

[/quote']

You can use FormID finder (search in Nexus), you can see infos about many things in game, even the factions an NPC belongs to.

Not sure about removing a faction, but if a children has an evil inheritance and start fights, i correct this behavior fixing her/his stats.

Open the console, select the children, write down this:

setav aggression 5

setav responsibility 80

Ok, so this is the version of HiyokoGenerator i have made, it is based on the Purveyor's version, but whit substantial differences:

HiyokoGenerator for females

Hiyoko Generator

Modified by: Purveyor & Justinof

This is used by HiyokoClub to generate the race/hair/eyes/etc of a child when it's born.

Purveyor's Modifications:

This is a replacement for the existing default HiyokoGenerator to fix several issues that I didn't like.

Note, I modified this from the english-translated 1.05/1.11 file set. It should remain complatible those versions of Hiyoko/Tamago and probably future ones as well.

When a child is created:

- It only copies keys from the mother if she is an NPC (never from the Player).

- *It never copies armor, rings, or amulets.

- It never copies enchanted clothing.

- *It only copies clothing that has a valid model for child's gender.

- If no copied clothing covers the upper body, lower body, or feet then appropriate clothing will be added.

- If the parent's eyes aren't in the child race's eye list, then it won't try to copy them to the child. (prevents "one black eye" issue)

- Now properly matches custom race names that start with "Human" "Elf" etc (previously would have only matched those after the first character)

- Added a workaround for GetIsRace failing when it seemingly shouldn't (fixes animal races being chosen when the parent is using a Xeo human race)

*This is no more the case, see below.

Justinof's Modifications:

- It generates only FEMALES children.

- It copies armors as in the original generator, but only if unchanted and whit a value of 5000 gold or less.

- It copies clothing whitout checking for a a valid model for the gender, this is because many female clothings have not a male model, and this prevented them to be properly copied in the children's inventory.

- It recognises properly more races (this is a WIP), including the Hentaimania 1 & 2 females, so they give birth to "human like" children, no more tabaxi children.

- It has an wider array of races to choose from, so you get more variety of children's appearances.

- Children's faces are tweaked to be more cute!

is there any way to check what factions a NPC are a part of? that way we could check to see if our kid is part of the bandit faction? If so' date=' is there a way to remove said NPC from that faction?

[/quote']

You can use FormID finder (search in Nexus), you can see infos about many things in game, even the factions an NPC belongs to.

Not sure about removing a faction, but if a children has an evil inheritance and start fights, i correct this behavior fixing her/his stats.

Open the console, select the children, write down this:

setav aggression 5

setav responsibility 80

To remove someone from a faction, select them on the console:

Setfactionrank xxxxxxxx -1

Where xxxxxxxx is the FormID of the faction (FormID finder will also give that).

Nice to see you managed to get the hiyokogen to work. A small tip, not sure if you did this: Make it not copy headgear. I've had lot's of kids come out with wigs because mom had one, and of course they don't fit.

Ok' date=' so this is the version of HiyokoGenerator i have made, it is based on the Purveyor's version, but whit substantial differences:

HiyokoGenerator for females

Hiyoko Generator

Modified by: Purveyor & Justinof

This is used by HiyokoClub to generate the race/hair/eyes/etc of a child when it's born.

Purveyor's Modifications:

This is a replacement for the existing default HiyokoGenerator to fix several issues that I didn't like.

Note, I modified this from the english-translated 1.05/1.11 file set. It should remain complatible those versions of Hiyoko/Tamago and probably future ones as well.

When a child is created:

- *It never copies armor, rings, or amulets.

- *It only copies clothing that has a valid model for child's gender.

- If no copied clothing covers the upper body, lower body, or feet then appropriate clothing will be added.

- If the parent's eyes aren't in the child race's eye list, then it won't try to copy them to the child. (prevents "one black eye" issue)

- Now properly matches custom race names that start with "Human" "Elf" etc (previously would have only matched those after the first character)

- Added a workaround for GetIsRace failing when it seemingly shouldn't (fixes animal races being chosen when the parent is using a Xeo human race)

*This is no more the case, see below.

Justinof's Modifications:

- It generates only FEMALES children.

- It copies armors as in the original generator, but only if unchanted and whit a value of 5000 gold or less.

- It copies clothing whitout checking for a a valid model for the gender, this is because many female clothings have not a male model, and this prevented them to be properly copied in the children's inventory.

- It recognises properly more races (this is a WIP), including the Hentaimania 1 & 2 females, so they give birth to "human like" children, no more tabaxi children.

- It has an wider array of races to choose from, so you get more variety of children's appearances.

- Children's faces are tweaked to be more cute!

Thank you very much for this. Now I don't have to keep murdering my unwanted male children with the 'disable' console command!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few questions for which i wasn't able to find answers yet.

atm I'm trying to get puppies from my collie.

actually i do get pregnant but after a few game times i return to the menst phase.

happened two times already. is it even possible to get puppies?

kay, found the answer, but link for download in [ this thread ] is down.

and i don't get to see the preggy body, which i have installed tho.

am i doing something wrong?

thx in advance

my current load order using obmm

load_o11.jpg

is there a better preg body than the standard? i've never liked it since the beginning, it's unrealistic. there's not even a small bump when you're beginning to show..... The team working on the F:N.V. version of "tamago" (pregnancyNG) has made 6 different visual stages of pregnancies and they're releasing a lot of modified armor compatible too..... too bad they don't work with oblivion too.

P.S. I'd love to see a sort of xray vision mod of the womb status, like in that rpg "Violated heroine", with the stylized fetus growing....

is there a better preg body than the standard? i've never liked it since the beginning' date=' it's unrealistic. there's not even a small bump when you're beginning to show..... The team working on the F:N.V. version of "tamago" (pregnancyNG) has made 6 different visual stages of pregnancies and they're releasing a lot of modified armor compatible too..... too bad they don't work with oblivion too.

[/quote']

Check out the SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec mod on the nexus here: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966 This SetBody has more pregnancy models than most I've seen and has some I have yet to see anywhere else. One of which could very well pass as a first trimester Pregnancy look. You can easily get at least 3 different stages to pregnancy when using this version of SetBody. I'm not sure how to get it working with tamago though.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I understand it' date=' the inventory copying shouldn't cause any save game bloat problems. It's not creating new types of clothing, just making additional instances of existing clothing types.

But regardless of that, I also found the latest HiyokoGenerator was doing several things that were problematic or that I didn't like. So I've made a modified version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cwywdrinph7bf4w

When a child is created:

- It never copies armor, rings, or amulets.

- It only copies clothing that has a valid model for the child's gender.

[/quote']

Thank you So so much! This was the last straw attempt to fix Tamago/Hiyoko's inability to deliver children in my game, and it seemed to work! (Also, full inventory copies seem very likely to become a problem, especially for players with large inventories and lots of kids...) I'm almost kind of sad that this doesn't take a bigger axe to the inventory copying, but at the same time I am thankful for having copies of custom clothing I want to give my kidses. :D

Also, to all the people mentioning Mad Companions mod... I can't imagine how you could play with Tamago turned on without it! (As grueling as vanilla Tamago is to get kids in, the prospect of having them follow you into every battle simply makes it a matter of time before their non-essential little hides get axed... (Which added to everything else makes Tamago w/ Break enabled seem more like a suicidal depression simulator... damn.)

Tamago seems surprisingly good at replicating all the unpleasant outcomes of reproduction in great detail (with the exception of infection, fistula, or difficult-painful labor - thankfully). For my fellow noobs who may be less interested in the scary horror of it and more interested in a fun, breeding-happy world, here are a few tips that have worked for me in spite of not having all the kinks worked out yet I'd be happy to post the numbers I'm running with later, once I've ironed them out a bit more. If anyone else has some numbers from their Hiyoko .ini that suit this purpose, please share!

is there a better preg body than the standard? i've never liked it since the beginning' date=' it's unrealistic. there's not even a small bump when you're beginning to show..... The team working on the F:N.V. version of "tamago" (pregnancyNG) has made 6 different visual stages of pregnancies and they're releasing a lot of modified armor compatible too..... too bad they don't work with oblivion too.

P.S. I'd love to see a sort of xray vision mod of the womb status, like in that rpg "Violated heroine", with the stylized fetus growing....

[/quote']

Steam often has new vegas for like $7 in sales. You might want to think about buying it.

Just for those that aren't keeping up with the new vegas pregnancy mod, we've come a long ways.

That screenie <3. I've got access to that pregnant body type through SetBody, now is there any way for me to change the way Tamago is configured so that it will use that model instead of the default one? Default one is cute, but my heroine isn't a delicate flower, so it looks weird as hell to loose a substantial amount of bodymass going into your second and third trimester... :huh:

Asylianna,

There are two ways to change the pregnant mesh used:

1. Physically replace the mesh with one of your choosing. You will need to locate the mesh you don't like and note its full file name and then overwrite it with the one you like.

2. Use the CS modify the body to point it at your alternate mesh.

Asylianna' date='

There are two ways to change the pregnant mesh used:

1. Physically replace the mesh with one of your choosing. You will need to locate the mesh you don't like and note its full file name and then overwrite it with the one you like.

2. Use the CS modify the body to point it at your alternate mesh.

[/quote']

Question about option #1 (which may relate to 2, not sure)...

I believe Tamago uses, by default, a pregnancy mesh that has an upper body and a lower body, but there's a pregnancy mesh that I happen to like that's a single mesh (can't remember off the top of my head if it's called upper or lower, but it's a single mesh with the full body instead of 2 that get merged together in game).

I had originally tried to do option 1, but wasn't sure how to modify things in nifskope to get the single full mesh used instead of the two halves, so didn't pursue it.

Is there an easy way to figure that stuff out without trial and error?

Option 2 is probably the best way to go (and one I'm sure I could do), but I found that doing stuff like that is generally time consuming, so I've just decided to use setbody and not walk around visually pregnant at all (as when my character is pregnant, I tend to not actually stay pregnant very long, as I do quite a lot of waiting to get to the delivery stage - and have set my pregnancy phase times to pretty low - like 3 in game days total from conception to delivery).

Also' date=' to all the people mentioning Mad Companions mod... I can't imagine how you could play with Tamago turned on without it! (As grueling as vanilla Tamago is to get kids in, the prospect of having them follow you into every battle simply makes it a matter of time before their non-essential little hides get axed... (Which added to everything else makes Tamago w/ Break enabled seem more like a suicidal depression simulator... damn.)

[/quote']

I found this relatively easy to modify in the CS, as I prefer not to use MCS on an NPC unless I have to.

If you load up the Construction Set via OBSE, with the generator as the active file (and I believe you have to load the tamago esm along with lovers, but not 100% sure on that - check dependancies and load all required - I do know that x117 races or whatever is needed to be checked), the generator adds an interior that holds the base NPCs that are generated.

The names are something like a3humanfemale1, 2, 3 etc (basically the script determines what races the parents are, and categorizes them into human, elf or animal, and maybe a 4th category - I can't remember - and then chooses a base NPC to base a new child off of).

So, for example, if the parents are an Imperial and a Khajit, that's 50% chance the child will be human (Imperial) and 50% chance the child will be animal (Khajit). And of course 50% chance either male or female.

So if the script determines a child will be a human female, then it randomly chooses one of the base NPC models in that interior (and I believe there are 3 or 4 base human females, but maybe only 2) and generates the child from that base, modifying hair and eyes a bit.

What you can do is open the CS, and the interior that Hiyoko uses should, sorted alphabetically, be at the top of the list. Select it, and the NPC bases will be in the column to the right. Double click on one and it opens the NPC in the room. At the top, click "edit base", and it brings up the normal NPC window.

At this point you can change the race (but if you choose, say, Imperial, they'll be fully sized Imperials, not child-sized), the class, you can choose a default script, etc.

But you can also check "essential" which will set them to, well, essential, on birth. I've also checked "is quest object" or whatever it's called because I read somewhere in the CM read me that he had to do that to get the CM companions to leave Oblivion gates or whatever (it's been a while, so a bit foggy here).

I found this useful, mostly because I play a custom race, and my children rarely even resembled me, so I have also created that custom race a bit smaller, and that's one of the races that the generator uses in place of the default ones.

One side benefit that I didn't intend, but makes quite a bit of sense to me is that I chose classes for each base NPC, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that they reacted differently depending on their class (because the classes such as pauper and pilgrim seem to set different base aggression and energy stats than the classes like pirate and warrior).

The first child I had after doing this was a female pauper (or pilgrim, can't remember which) that happened to FLEE from combat nearly instantly! That actually seemed to be perfect!

What this child ended up being was simply my torchbearer - who fled as soon as fighting started.

Pirates tended to rush in, so most male NPC bases are a class like this.

After noticing this, I came across the setav command (example - open console, target an NPC and then time setav aggression 1 or you can set it to 30 - also energy and confidence seem to affect combat eagerness).

What I have ended up with are vastly different children, nearly randomly, and I didn't find it too difficult to tinker with and make changes - though I did NOT modify the scripts in any way - just the base NPCs used for child generating.

Most definitely make a backup of HiyokoGenerator.esp before doing this, however!

Edited to add:

You can also set the child level offset if you think that would make more sense. For example, I have any base NPC that's any sort of combat class set to a level offset of, I believe, -3, so that they are 3 levels below me. It sort of simulates them growing up along side you, they're not completely useless in combat, but they also aren't overpowering companions (and I actually have one of these classes set as not essential, so my child fighting along side of me may actually die).

So many interesting things you can do - I even have a character that simply does NOT fight, but her children do for her (well, her sons). But they can also die, so there's a need to be careful, etc. Many RP-like possibilities.

Wheelhouse,

If the default is an upper and lower you can't replace them with a one piece mesh so option 1 is a no go.

Instead you will be forced to use the CS. You will need to open up the esp file with the CS and then:

1. Change the script to only use the upper mesh.

2. Open the upper pregnant body and point it to your combo upper+lower mesh and tick the body slot "lower body" in addition to the upper body that is already highlighted.

3. Save your changes and exit.

NOTE: You will likely have to use the CS with OBSE as most lovers plugins have tons of scripts in them and won't open correctly without this.

And as you noted above MAKE A BACKUP FIRST :)

Wheelhouse' date='

If the default is an upper and lower you can't replace them with a one piece mesh so option 1 is a no go.

Instead you will be forced to use the CS. You will need to open up the esp file with the CS and then:

1. Change the script to only use the upper mesh.

2. Open the upper pregnant body and point it to your combo upper+lower mesh and tick the body slot "lower body" in addition to the upper body that is already highlighted.

3. Save your changes and exit.

NOTE: You will likely have to use the CS with OBSE as most lovers plugins have tons of scripts in them and won't open correctly without this.

And as you noted above MAKE A BACKUP FIRST :)

[/quote']

Thanks Greg!

I figured 1 wasn't a real option, and just never really got around to trying 2 (I ultimately ended up being distracted by what I just made that long post about!).