Stardew Valley Mod

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, Just Checking said:

The project was never finished, I believe he hit difficulties in getting things to work properly.  In other words this thread was basically about a concept that didn't work, there's no actual mod.

And, as I said a few posts up, he also did not share his source code when asked. So nobody else can really pick up the project.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I've been learning Pixel Art the past couple months. I've been in art-related jobs and hobbies my whole life ( I'm 38 now). Anyway, I could DEFINITELY recreate these characters nude and create some adult animations for them. I'm sure there are some other pixel artists around here who could do the same. I'm currently working on my own indie game, plus I have a day job and 5 kids so I can't say I can devote a lot of time, but I really like your framework idea and I'd be willing to start working on animations and just give them to you as I finish them. You could use them or give them to another developer who has more time than I do. 

TLDR; I can do Pixel Animations if that would be of any help to you. 

On 4/18/2018 at 5:02 AM, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

He also never shared his source code either, so nobody else can pick it up sadly.

Aww man, I just saw the OP's Mod and was stoked enough that I had just messaged him about doing free pixel animations for the framework... Then I read your comment. Now I'm completely bummed because that's likely the one chance we had at getting a framework like that built for Stardew Valley...

Bumsville...

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2018 at 2:40 PM, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

And, as I said a few posts up, he also did not share his source code when asked. So nobody else can really pick up the project.

I mentioned there were licensing issues that prevented me from releasing the source. It's not always as simple as passing on ownership.

I've been getting a few messages lately about people interested in this project. Is there still a demand for it? I know there's another project adding adult content to SDV, is it enough or is there still a need for this project?

I have some time to dedicate coming up, so if it's worth my time i may be able to dig into this again.

On 11/11/2021 at 6:45 PM, unsure said:

I mentioned there were licensing issues that prevented me from releasing the source. It's not always as simple as passing on ownership.

I've been getting a few messages lately about people interested in this project. Is there still a demand for it? I know there's another project adding adult content to SDV, is it enough or is there still a need for this project?

I have some time to dedicate coming up, so if it's worth my time i may be able to dig into this again.

I would love to see this one get picked up again, while i cannot comment on the other SDV mod as i haven't played it but from what i have seen and what is the big thing that wants me to see this continue is the sex animation in your preview. Only thing i am not so interested in is the dice rolling but if there is an option or a way to skill up to where what you attempt is pretty much guaranteed, I'm all in.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 5:45 PM, unsure said:

All current adult mods for Stardew that I've seen are for male player characters with female npcs, so if you wanted to stand out you could be the first to do it for female farmers or a framework for both 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...