Wicked Whoohoo problems with toddlers new update!!! Plz Helppp!!

Hey guys!!! Everyone is pretty excited with the toddlers in Sims 4. Now, after I update the game today, notice that control panel was gone!! Couldn't manage my sims at all!! After repairing the game and do a gazillion things more notice the problem was with the mods, cut and copy the mod folder on my desktop and voila', control panel was back again! Well, then spent the next 4 hours trying to figurared out which mod was the trouble maker, lol!! Almost have a heart attack when I removed Wicked Whoohoo folder and everything went back to normal!! .I can't play this game without this mod!!! Plz can you fix it??? Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Guest Redabyss

You have to wait the update of WW, since the old one isn't compatible with new TS4. Just wait a little.

Check the main thread, it's better explained in here.

Basically the main problem is TS4SCRIPT files clashing with new TS4, because they're now outdated. WickedWhims is one of them. You might want to delete them to avoid problems.

You have to wait the update of WW, since the old one isn't compatible with new TS4. Just wait a little.

Check the main thread, it's better explained in here.

Basically the main problem is TS4SCRIPT files clashing with new TS4, because they're now outdated. WickedWhims is one of them. You might want to delete them to avoid problems.

Thank you for the quick response!! Would u mind post the link of the main thread?? I'm new here and still trying to figure out how the page works...

How do people not know this by now. Pretty much all mods will need to be checked for updates each and every patch. Some mod types usually require less updating, like CAS/Build parts etc, but this is something that happens every single time, and has done with all the Sims games, and pretty much every other  modded game out there. This is why mods get disabled every patch, and why there is a warning. Yes someone might be new to modding, but that means they should probably search or read other posts before asking questions.

How do people not know this by now. Pretty much all mods will need to be checked for updates each and every patch. Some mod types usually require less updating, like CAS/Build parts etc, but this is something that happens every single time, and has done with all the Sims games, and pretty much every other  modded game out there. This is why mods get disabled every patch, and why there is a warning. Yes someone might be new to modding, but that means they should probably search or read other posts before asking stupid questions.

So your best contribution to this topic is, asking why someone is asking a question on a forum. Great substance.

I see two other topics related to this issue. One created specifically for it - and another about Toddlers that got hijacked. Everyone who has been around for a while seemed to be overly helpful and welcoming. I wonder why that didn't apply to you.

How do people not know this by now. Pretty much all mods will need to be checked for updates each and every patch. Some mod types usually require less updating, like CAS/Build parts etc, but this is something that happens every single time, and has done with all the Sims games, and pretty much every other  modded game out there. This is why mods get disabled every patch, and why there is a warning. Yes someone might be new to modding, but that means they should probably search or read other posts before asking stupid questions.

So your best contribution to this topic is, asking why someone is asking a question on a forum. Great substance.

I see two other topics related to this issue. One created specifically for it - and another about Toddlers that got hijacked. Everyone who has been around for a while seemed to be overly helpful and welcoming. I wonder why that didn't apply to you.

I asked nothing, it was rhetorical. Is there anything about my post that isn't accurate? There is a place to post WW problems, thats the WW thread, there is also the fact that this happens almost every time a game is updated, on almost every game ever modded, including all the Sims games. Then there is the possibility of searching/reading other posts before jumping in a filling the forum full of useless posts like this, especially if you're a new member.

Archived