Lover_Boy6969 Posted February 11 Posted February 11 1 hour ago, AvoidTheCrown said: Time to showcase Eloise a bit, who's going a bit underrated in the poll She looks a lil like short haired Doja Cat and I love it 3
AvoidTheCrown Posted February 11 Posted February 11 5 hours ago, Lover_Boy6969 said: She looks a lil like short haired Doja Cat and I love it Well...I got that comissioned actually 👀 I haven't started yet but I'm excited to see if I manage. 3
bloodrequest Posted February 12 Posted February 12 (edited) Chloe Price Spoiler Edited February 12 by bloodrequest 14
King_Dong Posted February 12 Posted February 12 2 hours ago, bloodrequest said: Chloe Price Hide contents Good gawd! PLEASE tell me she's available to download SOMEWHERE 1
bloodrequest Posted February 12 Posted February 12 9 hours ago, King_Dong said: Good gawd! PLEASE tell me she's available to download SOMEWHERE I've never posted a sim for download before so idk how that works but I'll figure it out 2
Tibbiel Posted February 13 Posted February 13 2 hours ago, bloodrequest said: I've never posted a sim for download before so idk how that works but I'll figure it out Please do, your sims are great! 1
LOLRedJello Posted February 13 Posted February 13 On 2/10/2026 at 11:21 PM, Hulagin said: i ❤️ your sims so mch! but i rly wish we got to see moar of sabrina haha ↓↓↓ Spoiler (sabrina) 15
King_Dong Posted February 13 Posted February 13 4 hours ago, bloodrequest said: I've never posted a sim for download before so idk how that works but I'll figure it out Oh PLEASE do!
NorseTempest28 Posted February 13 Posted February 13 Rework – Old Sims Spoiler Liv Spoiler Signe Spoiler Eydis 17
Marishka_B Posted February 13 Posted February 13 (edited) [Caliente sisters makeover] Spoiler Spoiler Edited February 13 by Marishka_B 15
Kuntaman77 Posted February 13 Posted February 13 2 hours ago, Marishka_B said: [Caliente sisters makeover] Hide contents Hide contents Your sims are always spectacular 1
Marishka_B Posted February 13 Posted February 13 47 minutes ago, Kuntaman77 said: Your sims are always spectacular Thank you🥰
bvrt777 Posted February 13 Posted February 13 5 hours ago, Marishka_B said: [Caliente sisters makeover] Hide contents Hide contents Let us download Nina
Marishka_B Posted February 13 Posted February 13 30 minutes ago, bvrt777 said: Let us download Nina you will, cause it's WIP😊
ArchSkylar Posted February 13 Posted February 13 New Town Makeover Check out for more by clicking my signature below 😉 1
EroticExotiC001 Posted February 13 Posted February 13 On 2/10/2026 at 9:06 AM, Tibbiel said: Two at the same time? Speak of Best of both worlds hahaha Can I vote again? She definitely puts me in the cheating mood 😘
LaLarry Gheef Posted February 14 Posted February 14 Does anyone know what might be going on here? Today I just discovered that the non-default feet v1 (normal) by FeetToesLover has been acting weird on me. The the non-default feet v1 (spread) and the non-default feet v2 are working just fine. Does anyone have any idea what to do or how to fix? This can't have been a problem until the 02.03.2026 or 02.12.2026 update because the textures were just fine before. I also deleted the caches and the localthumbcache, emptied my mods folder, leaving ONLY the base Wicked Whims files (with no animations) and leaving the FTL_WW_body-Selector file and the feet files, and the glitchy texture result was the same, so I can't imagine that it's conflicting with another mod. I even tried redownloading a fresh version of the files and still no dice. I'm really drawing a blank on what to do here. These are the links for the files. 1
Hulagrin Posted February 14 Posted February 14 On 2/12/2026 at 6:26 PM, LOLRedJello said: ↓↓↓ Hide contents (sabrina) WOWZERS! she's such a cutie patootie ❤️!! i wish mine was puffy liek that ;_; 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now