On 25.04.2018 at 5:49 PM, crabb said:

@yhgghdg thanks I'm glad you like her. Here are the main files for Cait. http://www.mediafire.com/file/97tc3r5zh0kjszg/crabb_Cait_Sim.zip

Cait1.thumb.jpg.732a42af5e6d31e6e53cd756e8757527.jpg

Love it <3

On 29.04.2018 at 9:51 PM, trunksleg123 said:

Here are two sisters Marcela and Annia 

still kinda messing around with skin tones -- lmk which one look best

28-04-2018_15-51-17.png

28-04-2018_16-34-17.png

28-04-2018_16-52-14.png

28-04-2018_16-50-59.png

29-04-2018_12-58-28.png

29-04-2018_12-58-54.png

Ohhh totally love it <3
Would you kindly share with me clothes they are wearing?

Went digging through my tray and found a sim I made for an old request thread (and never used myself) and tweaked her a bit and eventually settled on making her look like the character Brooke (at least outfit and hair) from Life is Strange (added some tattoos and the nose piercing). I think I am pleased with the result. Have to put together some more outfits though, never really made alot of nerdy/geek girls. 

b01.thumb.png.be6ffb685dab1de99a496733596cf4b0.pngb02.thumb.png.b5b0fd34c1131c09005b31fa8253452f.pngb03.thumb.png.8b45a6853f097e81f99e44ea199381ee.png

I am working on a sweat overlay to share with you all.

Here was my test version using a texture from @Karsus (they look great, thank u for sharing them) the outer shadows I tried to add looked jagged close up so I made some others u can see below

mayaSweat1.thumb.jpg.8c7cdd48f9f4363b915ca84447f1e254.jpg

Spoiler

mayaSweat2.thumb.jpg.f03be8a84fa0dda470b21b4919fb2c8c.jpg

mayasweat3.thumb.jpg.947063dfd01bffbbb71df858af76ced1.jpg

mayasweat4.thumb.jpg.ee041ac8e5af1af8b3709c458700f710.jpg

12 hours ago, crabb said:

I am working on a sweat overlay to share with you all.

Here was my test version using a texture from @Karsus (they look great, thank u for sharing them) the outer shadows I tried to add looked jagged close up so I made some others u can see below

Good stuff, I was looking for something similar to Skyrim's CBBE sweaty overlay but for Sims 4 and only found an oily skin, so happy to see it and thanks in advance! ;) 

1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

I hope lanmi81 won't think I am ripping him off (I totally am :tongue: ), but I set up a thread to share my own stories, a couple of screenshots from the first new one I posted there below :smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99077-my-sims-stories/

Not, on the contrary, I love good competition!!! But I think you stole beer from the my next story :tounge_wink::scream:

Nicely done mrrakkonn , you breathed life into your story-space ;)

1 hour ago, lanmi81 said:

Not, on the contrary, I love good competition!!! But I think you stole beer from the my next story :tounge_wink::scream:

Nicely done mrrakkonn , you breathed life into your story-space ;)

:smiley: Figured you wouldn't really mind. 

You doing something with beer and such yourself in your next one? You're still way ahead of me when it comes to making lots and rooms, but I hope to at least catch up. I also downloaded a ton of custom objects recently (as you can see). The set I used here isn't particularly inspired, the room itself is fine, but I notice that I really should have done more to give life to stuff you can see outside the room. If you notice in some pictures where you can see out of the doorways you can see that those rooms are really empty (because largely they were, I should have thought more about that). 

5 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

:smiley: Figured you wouldn't really mind. 

You doing something with beer and such yourself in your next one? You're still way ahead of me when it comes to making lots and rooms, but I hope to at least catch up. I also downloaded a ton of custom objects recently (as you can see). The set I used here isn't particularly inspired, the room itself is fine, but I notice that I really should have done more to give life to stuff you can see outside the room. If you notice in some pictures where you can see out of the doorways you can see that those rooms are really empty (because largely they were, I should have thought more about that). 

Nothing special, beer will be just a decoration for a dirty room.

Of course, it can not always be in our expectations. But slowly, everything will come to own place. It takes only a little time :smile: