HELP, how to install a character preset file?

Kahn81

Hello,

I need help on how to load presets imported in skyrim.
After downloading I have three files
JSLOT know where it goes in the D: \ Games \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Data \ skse \ plugins \ Chargen \ Presets

but I do not know where are the DDS files and NIF

can you help me??
thank you:))

Hello,

JSLOT know where it goes in the D: \ Games \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Data \ skse \ plugins \ Chargen \ Presets

can you help me??

In your case the nif and dds files go here D: \ Games \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Data \ skse \ plugins \ Chargen \

For some odd reason nif and dds do not go in the presets folder they go in the one just above it the chargen folder.

Or at least that's where the couple of pre-sets with sculpt exports I have downloaded have placed them.

Hello,

can you help me??

In your case the nif and dds files go here D: \ Games \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Data \ skse \ plugins \ Chargen \

For some odd reason nif and dds do not go in the presets folder they go in the one just above it the chargen folder.

Or at least that's where the couple of pre-sets with sculpt exports I have downloaded have placed them.

thk so much i will try:))

I extract the files to date folder and send it to the video, but when I'm going to import into the game nothing appears, does anyone help me please?

If you are talking about racemenu presets they should end up here;

data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\*.nif

data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\*.dds

data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets\*.jslot

Check to see where your extracted files have gone as it is not uncommon for people to not have the correct placement in their zip files and may well have just placed all the nif/dds/jslot into the file without any directory structure being in them.

Archived