SIMS 4 deserves it's own very own download categorie

Guest itachi88

What you can do is what we did before there was a downloads section. Create a main post and place all the great Sims 4 mods in it with some descriptions etc Then maintain it. Then perhaps CPU or one of the moderators would pin it in the game section so people can see that thread first and use it sort of like a downloads section.  That thread could also host info and discussions on mods not hosted here and links as well. A general "go to" thread for all things Sims Mod related.

Most threads in Sims 4 downloads subfolder are animations. If you create another subfolder for those, it would be more organized, more obvious that there aren't that many mods that it would need it's own subforum like skyrim and follout have, and it would probably be more tedious to (one click more!) to get to the animations.

I would agree with CPU that the current layout is fine.

A "masterlist" would be nice, though the wickedwhims-thread already has lists of animations and translations in the first post. That leaves what, about four or five mods and ten "help me!" threads unaccounted for, I'm sure people interested in the matter will find those.  :P

Archived