Forum error 2000

Somebody else getting the 2000 error message whenever trying to access the nexus forums?

I can't do anything there lol, sending a pm, checking my own profile, entering the chat, nothing works, i always get this error message:

[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

It's working fine for me. Sounds and looks like you my have been banned. What's your Nexus name and I will check for you.

My profile says i'm not banned and i didn't do anything to get banned actually.

I can still post screenshots' date=' upload files everything, but as soon as i hit the forum platform, boom [#2000'] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

Trying loging in and doing stuff now. Otherwise contact the mods on Nexus and ask them.

I'm like 24/7 logged in there' date=' problem is none of the "useful links" work.. half of them aren't even related but i clicked all of them, no matter if it's password recovery or register a new account or the help documentation it always ends in "[#2000'] You are not allowed to visit this forum"

tho.. sending an email to the site owner works... but i have my doubts he'll move a finger. :dodgy:

• 4 months later...

Trying loging in and doing stuff now. Otherwise contact the mods on Nexus and ask them.

I'm like 24/7 logged in there' date=' problem is none of the "useful links" work.. half of them aren't even related but i clicked all of them, no matter if it's password recovery or register a new account or the help documentation it always ends in "[#2000'] You are not allowed to visit this forum"

tho.. sending an email to the site owner works... but i have my doubts he'll move a finger. :dodgy:

Youve been IP banned.Change your ip and the site will think your a newcommer.

Youve been IP banned.Change your ip and the site will think your a newcommer.

I'm not, you're necroposting and if you send me one of your funny ip-change pms again i'll ask a moderator here to read it.

• 6 months later...

Archived