Okay I just need a Kinky World guide to know how to get my Sim laid.

Yup turn on auto accept if you're getting annoyed, you can always turn it off again once your dude has a bit more experience so you can still have a challenge.

Otherwise it's typical high relationship status that'll help your sim get laid, i'm not entirely sure what the attractiveness score does but you could try setting that to 10 and see what changes. Traits/rewards like irresistable/eye candy/attractive/great kisser etc... also help in that they help bring romantic relationship status up way faster.

Yup turn on auto accept if you're getting annoyed, you can always turn it off again once your dude has a bit more experience so you can still have a challenge.

Otherwise it's typical high relationship status that'll help your sim get laid, i'm not entirely sure what the attractiveness score does but you could try setting that to 10 and see what changes. Traits/rewards like irresistable/eye candy/attractive/great kisser etc... also help in that they help bring romantic relationship status up way faster.

Where is Auto Accept? I can't find it anywhere or I'm just not looking properly.

Guest Redabyss

Where is Auto Accept? I can't find it anywhere or I'm just not looking properly.

Kinky -> Setting -> Turn debug on -> Click on Auto Accept (it has to appear On)

Guest Redabyss

Thanks! Another thing, I want my Sims to Woohoo for a little longer (Perhaps until I tell them to stop)

Is there anything I can do about that?

Use Passion interactions and not Kinkyworld's :D

Thanks! Another thing, I want my Sims to Woohoo for a little longer (Perhaps until I tell them to stop)

Is there anything I can do about that?

I think there's a duration setting in the settings but i'm not sure, don't have TS3 on this pc so I can't check.

The animations seem to vary in length depending on ingame factors though, i've had sims stop woohooing almost instantly and also sims going at it for most of a day.

Archived