Characters no longer interact during sex

Oh well.Here is my problem.Things had worked well for the last few months since I moved my setup to my new pc.Some issues but none involving anything remotely associated with LL.

I have several profiles with games on them.

Now it appears on most of them not all but most my protagonist can't have sex with my followers.  

They will either cuddle or gyrate some distance from each other without touching.The O button fromn SexLAB doesn't work any more.The other buttons do appear to  work.

With nonfollower npcs it is a different story.They will engage in sex in some random fashion and the O button from SLAB still doesn't work.I  updated SLAB to most recent version and it stays the same and the O button  still doesn't work.

Any ideas ?

I did not do anything to skyim that could be causing this to my knowledge.I did install FNV in another folder where I am modding it and Dragon Age Origins in another folder where I got it working.I don't  see how those being present  could be affecting skyrim.

Archived