Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

1 hour ago, krisdakilla said:

Quick question:

The clothing you show in the previews, are they exclusive to patreons only?

You mean the overides? They are recolors of other clothes. So far they are only in patreon but the will eventually be released here too.

10 hours ago, Lawgamer411 said:

I still can’t interact at all with the bed double sided dildo. It just sits in the bed... menacingly.

It is because My animations for that device have not been released yet. They were Platinum so it takes a bit more time for them to become public. So I will include some in the next update in a few days.

4 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

It is because My animations for that device have not been released yet. They were Platinum so it takes a bit more time for them to become public. So I will include some in the next update in a few days.

Oh ok perfect. I really love your mods, they’re some of the best animations and objects for the Sims 4.

On 3/12/2018 at 11:00 AM, azmodan22 said:

Finished the first sequence for the Column :Standing Behind Anal (Silver movie)

Reveal hidden contents

Column_MF_Standing_Behind_Anal.gifColumn_MF_Standing_Behind_Anal-_Stage2.gColumn_MF_Standing_Behind_Anal-_Climax.g

OI *hands you an application to join your entourage as your new creepy fan girl stalker* I tried really hard not to disturb your genius at work status for fear of slowing your sinful productivity which I enjoy immensely, HOWEVER *hangs my head* I just cant help myself....would you be willing to share the male in this animation??!! PLEASE *sad puppy eyes*

1 hour ago, NuclearRayne said:

OI *hands you an application to join your entourage as your new creepy fan girl stalker* I tried really hard not to disturb your genius at work status for fear of slowing your sinful productivity which I enjoy immensely, HOWEVER *hangs my head* I just cant help myself....would you be willing to share the male in this animation??!! PLEASE *sad puppy eyes*

DEAL !

He, and the entire household of 7 more females  will become available in the next update...simply because of your amazing puppy eyes :smiley:

And I will work on him further, to make even beter looking. :D. His name is Azmo Morw by the way ;) 

Spoiler

I am a cats person realy :smiley: 

1 hour ago, azmodan22 said:

DEAL !

He, and the entire household of 7 more females  will become available in the next update...simply because of your amazing puppy eyes :smiley:

And I will work on him further, to make even beter looking. :D. His name is Azmo Morw by the way ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

I am a cats person realy :smiley: 

Thank you :open_mouth: I cant wait to meet them all! Since there's no mod that allows more then 2 sims to sleep in a bed it looks like Ive got some building to do lol....and no worries, I had that base covered too....

tenor.gif?itemid=11144202

16 hours ago, porkybork said:

These look great, but will they only be available for people with Laundry Day?

For now Unfortunately yes.
But when the sequence is complete I will search for similar locations that it can be ported to.

On 17/3/2018 at 6:09 AM, kackhaufen213 said:

how do you get your characters to look so georgeous? mine look sht :frown: i guess i have a bad mix of body mods. any suggestions?

Lots os hours in CAS :smile: . You can look for some custom hairs, eybrows and skins to help you.

On 17/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, hellymelly said:

can you please tell me where can i get the paintings

On 19/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, BlackHatchet said:

Hey can you please tell me how can i get these clothes they weren't included in the mod

https://postimg.org/image/rhjmml5wv/

https://postimg.org/image/v15kcegcf/

https://postimg.org/image/ltdbvpopr/

Some paintings and some clothes will be included in the next update. they haven't been released yet.

9 hours ago, CallMeSnuggles said:

I'm so very new at all of this, but I was wondering if it hasn't been asked already. How do I get my sims to have beautiful bodies like your animations?? My sims' bodies are so basic, I want the more detailed bodies. Please & Thank You.

I don't use any "Special" bodies. you can look for some skins from Miss Blue to make your sims look better.