[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

Okay then, LoversLab, it is time for a new free update! All animations here were previously exclusive to my Patreon - if you'd like a metric ton more of them, plus multiple new animations per week (as well as some other stuff I do), have a look! I do requests/commissions, for those interested!

For now though, here's what new here:

image.gif.5fd8b1050827c731b04b3c2b8027f975.gif

Gripped and Drained

MF/MM vampire Handjob for Double Beds

image.gif.bb01f869427ad175461db85dcb02dd53.gif

Fiddle with Bra

MF/FF Teasing interaction for Floors!

image.gif.6d5173d9c76c7748a4693f3ff57adc71.gif

Luxurious Bath 1: Luxuriating

first stage of a relaxed, romantic interlude for the Corner Bath, usable as just this, to give some relationships depth, or in the more physical interactions to come after this. MF/FF/MM Teasing for Corner Baths!

image.gif.0cac1362d635ab37c6062dbaf8291a0d.gif

Wipedown Masturbation

For when your sim simply can't control herself anymore, here's Wipedown Mast*rbation, where she uses the counter to steady herself as she pleasures. F H*ndjob for Kitchen Counters

image.gif.f2bce5099d29a8400673b2e4a101f11d.gif

Monstrous Lift

MF/FF/MM Oraljob interaction for Floors depending a mosntrous humanoid taking advantage of a frightened prey, licking it out.

image.gif.44180b87875ac2f9ad5d54dedd92fd77.gif

Playfully Pulling

the playful Teasing has gotten a little more... direct. This is an MF/MM H*ndjob interaction for Hot Springs!

image.gif.01d78d5a725f2162c94bf7b510f06dca.gif

Detention 2: Embellishment Check

angled towards male students and female teachers (although it works MF/MM, only the student needs to be male). Very much an off-ramp not taken. MF/MM Teasing for School Desk, the chair spawns in place!

image.gif.01a41a8f402022a0bd046c80158a4973.gif

Teen Quicky 3: Silent clit

The rapid, stealthy teenage tryst continue, just don't let anyone hear! MF/FF H*ndjob for Single Bed. Enjoy, but quietly!

image.gif.59d1b9095feec705a7f837faa560129b.gif

Sexy Sleepover 5: Pussy Shots

things have only gotten further out of hand. A warning: There's a fork coming up in this interaction soon! As in, a fork in the path, not a literal fork. Anyway: FFF H*ndjob for Single Beds!

image.gif.d74d2479e0414c719f053aa0c0da7a97.gif

Feisty Amazon

She's taking charge in this one. MF V*ginal for Double Beds

image.gif.15ef959c06de3abb7fe7e3fe47641b10.gif

Fiveway Fuck

an MMMFF/MMMMF/MMMMM An*l interaction for Double Beds. For a sim rich in friends.

image.gif.ba553a2cf6ceb90ce7923a07fffef642.gif

Pass the Penis

An*l interaction for Double Beds, keyed for MM (or idneed anyone in possession of the right appendages). A nice small interim detail.

image.gif.98740b80cdc9e62561fb65c18a188e1e.gif

Wife Swap 3: Stop Whining

In part 3, where the rookie husbands regret has fully taken over, his more experienced partner tells him to stop whining - his wife is clearly having a good time! MMFF/MMMF/MFFF H*ndjob for Double Beds.

image.gif.8adc864b4a1852c6e6ae8bd1bdbd1432.gif

Werewolf 5: Bred By Monster

This MF Climax for Floors, the whole supernatural encounter comes to a messy end, making use of Cherry_Pie's c*m mesh.

image.gif.cd949e49e9c43f941b623a368a2ec396.gif

Mommy's 'Kissing' Father Winter

a festive animation for the Festive Tree. MF Oraljobbut also MM, because why should daddy be excluded?

image.gif.c9a471e3b4debca422efa4784b86fbba.gif

Rowdy Reindeer Ride

MF V*ginal interaction for those reindeer ornaments.

image.gif.e8ffa5846ee643c4206db62a2a40f2a8.gif

Drained through the D*ck

MF variant on the earlier Deftly Drained, this animation is an MF/MM Oraljob for Double Beds where at least one vampire must be involved.

image.gif.d12d246d9b52f4a6e2a6a05067dc4efe.gif

Quick Fling (2 locations)

A frustrating origin here - this animation was originally intended for use with the new-ish Photo Booth, but that object did not want to play ball with me, so instead I ported it to the Public Throne and the english phone box in Henford-on-Bagley. Should work well with autonomous impulses! MF V*ginal for said locations!

image.gif.21db7094aec2018c83a90144ffc08e21.gif

Convivial Couch Cavorting

a 4P, MMFF V*ginal interaction for Sofas, which I'm sure you'll find a use for!

image.gif.abd25c3c87c781f541193444fc2dd7f2.gif

New Year's Revels

you know how those parties can turn out! MMF/MFF An*l for Sofas and Loveseats!

---

Enjoy!

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [13 July 2023: +28 NEW ANIMATIONS!]
1 minute ago, Kaison331 said:

Hi. I've just downloaded your mod and all the other mods that work with your animations, but I have a concern. No matter what I do, I'm not getting any interactions with the alien plant except "view". How do I get this to work?

I could be mistaken about this, but there are several variants of the plant in TS4, some of which look the same. Have you tried multiple plants?

1 hour ago, Kaison331 said:

Hi. I've just downloaded your mod and all the other mods that work with your animations, but I have a concern. No matter what I do, I'm not getting any interactions with the alien plant except "view". How do I get this to work?

When you say "alien plant", did you meant this one?

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Mother_Plant_(The_Sims_4:_StrangerVille)

image.png.9bd8e0c04a5d18fd8b8eb4a88a4c5c5c.png

Just in case if you were talking about one in the above screenshot, you need to have "The Sims 4: Strangerville" EP.

Also, if you meant the one on bottom screenshot (Alien probes!), you need to have Asketo's tentacle CC!

\image.png.d92db43676a5dd0de0c2e7e0a63be4b1.png

Oh, I found bottom screenshot with same alien plant object that are used by another animator besides anarcis.

image.png.998063a9fbe3a6b9add8077d3da29a49.png

Also, the object is called "Strange Sprout (Maybe this is one from EA Default as "The Sims 4: Strangerville" EP"?)" by another animation creator.

Edited by ioawdfv
3 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

When you say "alien plant", did you meant this one?

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Mother_Plant_(The_Sims_4:_StrangerVille)

image.png.9bd8e0c04a5d18fd8b8eb4a88a4c5c5c.png

Just in case if you were talking about one in the above screenshot, you need to have "The Sims 4: Strangerville" EP.

Also, if you meant the one on bottom screenshot (Alien probes!), you need to have Asketo's tentacle CC!

\image.png.d92db43676a5dd0de0c2e7e0a63be4b1.png

Oh, I found bottom screenshot with same alien plant object that are used by another animator besides anarcis.

image.png.998063a9fbe3a6b9add8077d3da29a49.png

Also, the object is called "Strange Sprout (Maybe this is one from EA Default as "The Sims 4: Strangerville" EP"?)" by another animation creator.

Yes, I meant the sprout. Didn't have the game running to look at it. And yeah, I downloaded Asketo's tentacle CC, and I have the Strangerville EP, so I don't know why it's not working. Is there a certain way of positioning between the sprout and the tentacle? Just curious, but what other animator uses the strange sprout in their animations?

Edited by Kaison331
adding on

REQUEST = i got the laundry day pack! We need some sex on the washer & dryer!

plz include a female solo on them using the vibration to cum! that'd be fun.

plus doggystyle & whatever else makes sense! thanx!

6 hours ago, Kaison331 said:

Yes, I meant the sprout. Didn't have the game running to look at it. And yeah, I downloaded Asketo's tentacle CC, and I have the Strangerville EP, so I don't know why it's not working. Is there a certain way of positioning between the sprout and the tentacle? Just curious, but what other animator uses the strange sprout in their animations?

The original strange sprout that came with the "Strangerville EP" I think it is just decorative.

They might needed to be animated and some other animators that uses strange "sprout/alien tentacle" made a clone object with custom animation I think.

For "Asketo's tentacle prop", I can't remember if it is animated or not, you need to ask asketo about it.

For strange sprout that is in the bottom screenshot, it is cloned/custom animated object from the animation (FausTTerM's Animations (Update 03.14.2021) 03.14.2021) author (FausTTerM) I think.

image.png.f1a224afc381a2236d11d39128c1bf13.png

According to FausTTerM, one of the requirements is "asketo's objects".

And there is instruction about how to use above object (I will make screenshot of the instruction in the bottom):

image.png.14bd71268973d9ade7e0c4c89a667a31.png

And I don't know how did anarcis made it work for animations for anarcis.

Bottom screenshot is default EA from EP (These shows up when you type the "bb.showhiddenobjects" cheat):

image.png.42480c7de6f1ad32925ac37762991318.png

Bottom screenshot is plant from FausTTerM:

image.png.7dcd32ba25002414b75546de4364b11d.png

Funny thing is for all of the plants/etc above screenshot, I also don't see any animations for anarcis. I only see animations of FausTTerM. ->Maybe I don't have latest animation, or I will test out with newest animation version. Nope, still don't showing up anarcis for strange sprout for me either.

I think Kaison was talking about this animations (It also not showing up for me either).

image.gif.042f435937ac34c9ab02cdf1a1b9ddef.gif

Alien Botany 2: Worrying

Upon examining the strange plant, something starts to happen... M/F Teasing interaction for Alien pod plant, requires Asketo's tentacle CC!

Not just the above ones, also this animations (#1 / starter animation for above animation?) not working for me either.

image.gif.b280b1bec3906a44abfa09e647665c88.gif

Alien Botany 1: Curiosity

Something for StrangerVille especially - those strange plants have strange qualities after all, as this sim iks about to diiscover. This first stage of a series called Alien Botany, is an M/F Teasing interaction for Alien Bulbs, and makes use of Asketo's tentacle prop CC. The series will do pretty much what you expect it to.

I will test out if the "Asketo's tentacle prop CC" broken or not.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 7/17/2023 at 2:41 AM, korbe said:

REQUEST = i got the laundry day pack! We need some sex on the washer & dryer!

plz include a female solo on them using the vibration to cum! that'd be fun.

plus doggystyle & whatever else makes sense! thanx!

Been meaning to do washing machine interactions forever so they're definitely coming - I have already done one vibration based interaction for one, though!

59 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi, new animations using the latest WW animated vagine/anus feature? I have been looking randomly at some of them but it seems they don't. Any plans to add that for the pack?

Hi, I've been using the functionality for as long as it's been introduced, but I haven't retrofitted any animations released before that - with my current animation schedule, I'm afraid I don't have the time to alter a 1000+ animations! But anything new I release makes use of it

On 7/25/2023 at 4:27 AM, korbe said:

awesome! thx 4 all ur hard work!......tho i hope it is fun for u! its certainly fun for us movie makers!

You're welcome, and it is! Glad you're enjoying it and finding it useful!

So, can anyone test if they can use alien plant a.k.a "Strange Sprout (Maybe this is one from EA Default as "The Sims 4: Strangerville" EP"?)" for anarcis' animation that use for it?

Bottom lists the animations for it:

Alien Botany 2: Worrying
Upon examining the strange plant, something starts to happen... M/F Teasing interaction for Alien pod plant, requires Asketo's tentacle CC!

Alien Botany 1: Curiosity
Something for StrangerVille especially - those strange plants have strange qualities after all, as this sim iks about to diiscover. This first stage of a series called Alien Botany, is an M/F Teasing interaction for Alien Bulbs, and makes use of Asketo's tentacle prop CC. The series will do pretty much what you expect it to.

Cause I still can't use it even with I have all the required objects/downloads/cc.

Edited by ioawdfv

still works in my game. look for Props - Tentacle in build/buy. can only place on your lot. I put closest to edge of lot near the Wild Bizarre Plant. click on plant and teasing animations menu comes up.  Voila! Hoping more options will be added in the future. LOL