[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

12 hours ago, Anarcis said:

It could possibly be an interfering mod but best to be sure. Which cunnilingus animation exactly is bugged? I'll try to replicate it.

the orgy cunnilingus with 5 females and 1 guy i think. But you're right i have so many mods and most i don't use and like, one if it is probably interfering that bugs the animations.

On 3/12/2023 at 10:49 PM, Venderin said:

Best one of this new package. Part when he boobs on the tub bought me ?

These three also needs a special thanks.

Thank you so much, I really love hearing this! More where that came from, along the same lines!

On 3/24/2023 at 1:25 AM, DeadlyShadow said:

the orgy cunnilingus with 5 females and 1 guy i think. But you're right i have so many mods and most i don't use and like, one if it is probably interfering that bugs the animations.

My mod folder's similarly clogged up, nevertheless going to check it out, that is an old animation so perhaps there's something I can rectify

Okay, LoversLab - we've just cracked the 1000TH Update on Patreon! So why not celebrate a little by adding a new free update here? If you like my stuff, want a ton more of it plus multiple new animations per week, have a look over there!

Here's what's new here:

image.gif.4062b9158963b231a97634931d48df24.gif

Vampire Vacation

a Lounger interaction for Vampires to prey on a reposing sim with. It's an M(Vampire)F interaction, non-looping, for Loungers.

image.gif.947d1edde184c43d015ccf3d7a28d92f.gif

Flaunt Pussy

Following up from the recent Flaunt Tits, Flaunt P*ssy is an MF/F Teasing interaction for Floors where the female sim provocatively shows off her naked genitals to another sim.

And yes, there's going to be instalments for the buttocks, and both the flaccid and the erect male member in the near future!

image.gif.c2a33e9f45fbf4d9b137106496eb0d85.gif

Werewolf 2: Moonlit Mounting

continuing our lycanthropic shenanigans - our randy werewolf, now fully intoxicated by the human sim, takes things a step further. It's an MF/MM/FF Teasing interaction for Floors, which really only makes sense if one of them is played by a werewolf!

image.gif.7b40d7072211b157a953328b5fb679ee.gif

Secretarial 8: Work Load

the Climax stage. A copious facial to cap this employer/employee encounter. You'll need Cherry_pie's c*m mesh!

image.gif.edece0b75d8dfdeacf0167e19b2fb4e9.gif

Handsy Humping

a bit of three-person stuff in the form of Handy Humping, a multi-tasking pile meant for MMF Vag*nal, Double Beds, of course.

image.gif.dbd2178e0c64ee000306161e01181cef.gif

Monkeying Around 1: Multilevel

a public quickie on and around the monkey bars. MF/MM/FF Teasing.

image.gif.5b7cfa3a47480d4453a19d0409c7f604.gif

Nature Walk 2: On The Pull

the second stage: Nature Walk 2: On The Pull, which, surprisingly, features a Handjob interaction! MF/FF for the Picnic Table.

image.gif.2c1d1555624eba3a69159d3a35a6a257.gif

Tread Me 1: Lecherous Locomotion

he exaggerated motion of the treadmill user can't help but draw a fellow gym enthusiast (or trainer's) eyes - I assume you know where this is headed. MF/MM/FF Teasing for Treadmills.

image.gif.667c3ba9dfd4dccc38eac27dff1ce428.gif

Werewolf 3: Nocturnal Rutting

we progress to the V*ginal stage, as the werewolf can no longer control himself. This is an MF V*ginal interaction for Floors. As said before, they don't actually spawn genitals in WW, but this pose obscures it enough that you can even pretend they're there.

image.gif.3e649f6e4a56e199e0c0d6dd834f8cfb.gif

image.gif.49963b79f5271d7eb16c0f1a80743abd.gif

image.gif.4fc16b4481c4ceebd22e97cd1f2d56fe.gif

Detention 1: Badly Behaved (3 further variants!)

a similar situation, better suited to a male student and female teacher. Different body language, slightly different vibe. He's either watching something inappropriate on that phone or filming her, and she's... not handling this as she should. This also means we have our FF variant in Detention 1: Badly Behaved (Ff)... ...and the MM variant in Detention 1: Badly Behaved (Mm). Note, we will cater to all four directions in the coming stages!

image.gif.13b7716a8a3e5d330d2bf1927900d1b3.gif

Cloudgazing 2: Thoughtful Handjob

we take the normal Cloud/stargazing interaction from the base game and give it a more erotic dimension. Today, the second stage: Thoughtful H*ndjob, an MF/MM H*ndjob interaction for Floors!

image.gif.e157ebc4aa6583b0f83bef4efccf89aa.gif

Strip Poker 4

we have our first loser who has been fully stripped down, while the left sim is clearly still on a winning streak, and starting to sample a little of his possible winnings. The right sim becomes only more determined to beat him. This is an MFF/MMF/FFF Teasing interaction for gaming tables - make sure not to place any chairs!

image.gif.95ed6f0a975877ca3ba36a221e62073e.gif

First Base 1: Too Soon, Too Quick

In the First Base series, we'll have two post-pubescents or late bloomers going through the experience of First Base. Of course, the other Bases will follow later. In this first one, Too Soon, Too Quick, they're making out (badly) when once decides to push their luck, resulting in some gentle pushback. MF/FF/MM Teasing for Single Beds.

image.gif.22a57233ee694e4e6bb059af1f577634.gif

Double Cumshots

does what its name suggests - it's an MMF/MMM Climax interaction for Double Beds where two sims are jointly finished off onto a third one. You'll need that one mesh for this.

image.gif.6321d58dc0add8af70061f8e9d064e1c.gif

Hatefuck 10: Awkward Aftermath

In the tenth and final instalment, Awkward Aftermath, all the rage and passion has gone after the Climax, and neither of the two sims is quite sure how to proceed with anything - their relationship, or their life. They'll have to talk about this some time, but not now.

It's an MF/MM/FF Climax interaction for Floors, making use of Cherry_Pie's c*m mesh. 

---

Enjoy!

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [5th April 2023: +19 NEW ANIMATIONS]

Hi @Anarcis, great job with your animations, I've always been interested in your Strip Poker animations but for some reason I could never have them in my game, I don't know what could be the reason. Are there any special requirements?

Another question is if you could tell me how you managed to use the cards from the base game, you can't imagine how long I've been looking for them in s4s and in debug mode but I can't find them in any way. I hope you can help me with this it would help me a lot.

hey @Anarcis, thanks for all your great work on these animations! I'm really enjoying them!

I would be enjoying them even more if I could figure out how to get the Titty Challenge animation to work, though! It's not showing up in my game when I look for teasing anims on the single bed. I have four animations by you for that category, one of which is Cheeky Selfies, also from the sexy sleepover series. I also have Pussy Shots in the handjob category, but nothing else for sexy sleepover on the single bed. I've tried a few different potential fixes and both the patreon and loverslab releases of the animation pack, but I cannot for the life of me get it to show up anywhere :(

Am I simply doomed to fail the Titty Challenge? 

Edited by whatewhaht
tags
On 4/5/2023 at 10:15 AM, Swee3 said:

Hi @Anarcis, great job with your animations, I've always been interested in your Strip Poker animations but for some reason I could never have them in my game, I don't know what could be the reason. Are there any special requirements?

Another question is if you could tell me how you managed to use the cards from the base game, you can't imagine how long I've been looking for them in s4s and in debug mode but I can't find them in any way. I hope you can help me with this it would help me a lot.

Thank you very much Swee3! The Strip Poker aimations should be accessible by placing a Game Table specifically, of either of the two available colors, and ideally without any chairs around them as they spawn into place once the animation starts.

I remember finding the cards took a good deal of rooting in the S4S objects Debug screen. I have them at GUID: 72188, see if that works for you!

Have you posted a text file with a listing of the animations? I've been going through as many of them as I can but some of the custom locations one's are hard to find...

On 4/12/2023 at 2:55 AM, Lukewarm_Potato said:

Have you posted a text file with a listing of the animations? I've been going through as many of them as I can but some of the custom locations one's are hard to find...

Embarrassingly enough, this forum thread is probably the most complete document. I have been working on one but actually piecing back everything from the past six years is proving a little more work than anticipated

Okay then, LoversLab, time for a new free update I think! All of these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon - go and have a look there if you want a LOT more of my stuff, plus multiple new animations per week!

For now, though, let's see what's new here, in the free version!

image.gif.1883fe230590711136d9634f3e9d67d0.gif

Seafront Fingerbang

MF/FF/MM Handjob interaction for beach towels, working well both with and without clothing!

image.gif.09fa1369ef0c6c027c3e18a2abff13b8.gif

Sexy Sleepover 4: Cheeky Selfies

FFF Teasing interaction for Single Beds.

image.gif.bc59112e43460a350081691c55edcc96.gif

Controlling Finger (2 variants)

a vaguely dominant H*andjob interaction for both Single and Double Beds, implying a certain power dynamic. It's an MF/FF H*andjob for both Beds!

image.gif.c471267021b16e27302083b49f5cf0b3.gif

Four Slippery Lips

outercourse interaction relegated, for lack of better options, to the V*ginal interactions. External parts of the anatomy are put to good use. It's an MMF interaction keyed for Double Beds.

image.gif.a3c4656a90376cccc1d3d31aa6c44506.gif

Sex Party 5: Wet Writhing

things escalate only further, introducing Cherry_Pie's c*m mesh into the fray. It is a MMMFFFF V*ginal interaction for Sofas (it could debatably be a Climax, but as those tend to end interactions I opted for the other - we have several stages still to go in this sequence!)

image.gif.c7eb871b9d56f4fc5a6833d7f35c86c9.gif

Hot Hot Tub 1: Quite Close

We've done hot tub interactions in the past, of course, but as with just about every other object in the game, I'd like to make a nice, fully-fledged romantic tryst for two sims in the nasty heated sex pond.

We'll start things off mildly. In this first stage, the idea has not yet occurred to them that they might do it here, but is is very close. It's an MF/MM/FF Teasing interaction, for Hot Tubs, of course.

image.gif.d3981e724ebd85f602ea75743c7fee27.gif

Locker Room Hijinks 2: Orific Fondle

a new stage for the Wall o' Lockers, a 4P MMMM/MMMF/MMFF/MFFF/FFFF Handjob interaction. The new gym attendee is put through his paces!

image.gif.e24add37273ae422d36d8f4b59e71b86.gif

Gripped For Feeding

a rather dramatic Vampire interaction displaying supernatural strength, and putting the rig throuygh its paces a bit. It's an MF/MM/FF Teasing interaction for Floors, where at least one of the participating sims has to be a vampire.

image.gif.14af6d47847cda36f846f5d400b4152f.gif

Post-Fuck Hug

a flavor piece where two sims can relax after some sexy exertion! MF/MM/FF Teasing for Beds.

image.gif.1eca390102dd1bee590fea9e1e700d89.gif

Unholy Beguile 3: His Deathless Shaft

Where the vampire's telekinetic and hypnotic powers are thrown into the mix. No more - it's time for the third stage!

In His Deathless Shaft, a male vampire makes use of the aforementioned powers in this thoroughly unwieldy fashion. It's MF/MM Oraljonb for Floors, where one male sim must be a vampire.

image.gif.9b7e0468218fc9b35bb87131816d7357.gif

Farmyard Fuck 2: Test the Hide

the male sim wastes not time and immediately goes in for some rough-and-ready handywork - the female sim is surprised, but the move is not unwelcome. MF/MM Teasing for the animal shed!

image.gif.7c7cbeb1759ff14a8f0cb1997b6b2561.gif

Hot Hot Tub 2: Bottomless Reveal

both sims reveal how little they're actually wearing. Their intentions are made clear, giving some idea of where this is headed. MF/FF/MM Teasing for Hot Tubs!

image.gif.3ec51ed359d2aba0cad09efe2df0953d.gif

Erotic Exam 2: P*ssy Perusal

a Handjob FF/MF exam for the medical exam bed, where the Doctor is enjoying the probe a little too much.

image.gif.de7ea9324850add4ffa1bd085b4226d4.gif

Finger-Sucking and P*ssy-Fucking

an intimate MF Vag*nal interaction for Sofas and Loveseats.

image.gif.156a50d86fbec1e56197351ee99033ba.gif

Werewolf 4: Beastlike Ramming

a new Werewolf interaction. In this one, Beastlike Ramming, an MF V*ginal interaction for Floors, the wolf ramps up the ramming, unsure how much longer he, or she, can last.

---

Enjoy!

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [4th May 2023: +22 NEW ANIMATIONS!]
On 5/4/2023 at 12:31 PM, Angelus75 said:

Again BIG Update @Anarcis , thanks a lot for your great stuff  ?

With all animators in Sims 4 , now i have more 15000 animations in my game ??

Thank you! I'm not going to stop anytime soon, so it'll be more!