The Sims 4 - Lesbian sex - Strap-on - Femdom Pegging

Sneaksmile

It is possible nonetheless, since there are already futa mods out there. It's up to creators to make strap-ons for females. I myself haven't seen any for Sims 4 yet but sure someone will make one.  :)

Oh, Futas are not females.  :P

You can recommend me some basic mods to start with the sex in the game? 

Hey cool! But can be used in sex mods? 

The newest release of WickedWhims will auto equip it. I don't know if it's just on patreon but if it is you'll get it soon.... ;)

This? 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/

The newest release of WickedWhims will auto equip it. I don't know if it's just on patreon but if it is you'll get it soon.... ;)

This? 

That's it and it's listed in the description now so you should be good to go. I haven't tested it as I've been playing other things of late.

This? 

That's it and it's listed in the description now so you should be good to go. I haven't tested it as I've been playing other things of late.

Great! with that mod the girls can fuck guys in the ass with strap-ons?  :P

This? 

Yes, if that's what you want. You may or may not have to turn gender restriction off. A lot of people think that just because the animations may not say gay they don't work that way but they do. Once TB added gender restriction toggles pretty much all the animations kinda became universal for the most part. 

• 6 months later...

This? 

Yes, if that's what you want. You may or may not have to turn gender restriction off. A lot of people think that just because the animations may not say gay they don't work that way but they do. Once TB added gender restriction toggles pretty much all the animations kinda became universal for the most part. 

Oh ... Thank you! Finally today I have decided to modify my game   :P

Hey ... Do you know if there are more strap-ons avaliable? 

Greetings! 

So do not think, you ´re the only female here. Some of us just use male nicks.

Oups, me - as an elder chick - did not use always special clothes to feel or be dominant.

Just let others look you deep in the eyes.

Dresscode is something more for BDSM-partys / events or some very special gameplay ;-)

But carnival was the time, where I loved to wear my wild outfits at the early daylight in public - but every one who looked a tit bit nearer find out "that is no costume".

I wish you much fun detecting this pretty and interesting site of yourself.

So do not think, you ´re the only female here. Some of us just use male nicks.

Oups, me - as an elder chick - did not use always special clothes to feel or be dominant.

Just let others look you deep in the eyes.

Dresscode is something more for BDSM-partys / events or some very special gameplay ;-)

But carnival was the time, where I loved to wear my wild outfits at the early daylight in public - but every one who looked a tit bit nearer find out "that is no costume".

I wish you much fun detecting this pretty and interesting site of yourself.

Why use nicknames of men?

I know, the real domination is not in the accessories or clothes, but in my case, I've always felt attractiveness for leather and latex clothes, is not that a girl in latex magically will be dominant if in reality she is not truly dominant. Domination is in the spirit and essence of a person, but the clothes add a sexy touch to the situation, and can make that a truly dominant girl, look even more dominant. Surely you know what I mean.   :)

if you set you're WW to have either Gender Seen as Either Gender, just have two Females, one with Said Strapon. and use pretty much any animation, that involves M/F same As when i use it for my Shemale on Cuntboys. work's fine ^_^

if you set you're WW to have either Gender Seen as Either Gender, just have two Females, one with Said Strapon. and use pretty much any animation, that involves M/F same As when i use it for my Shemale on Cuntboys. work's fine ^_^

I have not installed WickedWhims yet but I guess I just have to change the settings for the girls fuck like men or something like that?  

I have not installed WickedWhims yet but I guess I just have to change the settings for the girls fuck like men or something like that?  

There is a Option in Sex, to see either Gender as Either Sex. that more or less solves the problem

There is a Option in Sex, to see either Gender as Either Sex. that more or less solves the problem

Oh. Okay!

Thanks  :)

Archived