Can I transfer NMM downloads to MO?

I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm sorry if I haven't looked deep enough. My question is, can I transfer the files in the C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods directory, which are all .7z and .rar, to the mods folder of MO? I have a HUGE amount of mods and a REALLY slow internet (150kb/s). It took me weeks to get all these mods. I can reinstall Skyrim and start from scratch I really dont care I just dont want to delete all the mods I've downloaded so far

When they are in 7z or rar formats, you most certainly can.

The first possibility is to click on the button in the upper left corner "Install a new mod for an archive". Then you can choose any archive and install the mod. MO doesn't care where it is located or whether it has been used by NMM. When you install the mod, the archive itself won't be altered in any way by MO.

The second possibility is to locate the subfolder "downloads" in your Mod Organizer folder and copy the archive into that folder. Then the mod will show up in MO on the right side under the tab "Downloads". It might be marked with a little red triangle "Information missing". That is irrelevant. You can simply double-click and install the mod.

If anything is unclear, please ask.

Archived