Any Skyrim Sex Mods For Download?

Soulslayerzx

I've been looking around and all the mods regarding sexual activity or adult story mods for skyrim are all under development such as: sexrim,skyrim slavers guild, these seem pretty interesting, but there aren't many ones that are fficially done for download? Does anyone have links to Adult Skyrim Story mods? It'd be fun to play, it's getting a bit repetitive doing the skyrim quests.

Oh and I have these down already, I'm more of looking for adult story themed mods.

Vampiric Thirst

Zaria's Restrains, seems pretty funny

Painslut Companion

As far as sex mods go, there's always AP on the nexus. But if you want adult story stuff, there's Sexy Maids of Skyrim. It's still in beta and the adult content is absent in the recent version, but the later versions are supposed to have more suggestive themes. I'd recommend getting both AP and SMS, then using the animations from AP when you feel the need to go at it with someone. It might be a while before we get any really good story mods for Skyrim, cause I think modders are more concerned with porting armors and waiting for the patches to come out. That way their's less to fix. I'd tell you more, but SMS is the only mod I can't get to work for some reason. :(

Archived