Does new vegas have any creature resembling an IMP ??

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Like the title says. In order to relearn animating i took an imp from oblivion and this is what i came up with:

SC:

post-3-13597876333704_thumb.jpg

Movieclip blender:

I am really missing some real flying creature in new vegas there is Cazador but the animating the arm was a hell. Are there any Gargoyle for new vegas ??

Guest user29

the closest thing I can think of are the mister gutsy's.

Also I know you're just getting back into the swing of things, but sexoutbreeder really needs scorpion animations. Evil was going to try doing them, but you came back at the perfect time.

I am really missing some real flying creature in new vegas there is Cazador but the animating the arm was a hell. Are there any Gargoyle for new vegas ??

There are only bugs and ravens. No flying creatures have been made for either FO3 or NV besides the MM mod, except for bug overhauls (at least a search through the Nexus sites under several keywords have not obtained results, nor a quick Google has found any made for these games).

Would be cool to have more flying mutations in the game besides bugs, like a Ghoulgoyle or something similiar...:D

Gimme credit for the name if ya wanna make a flying ghoul...lol.

Archived