[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

9 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Actually @jasonwhite You have TIT-E default replacement "[fixed]LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium", so you don't need Cmar's top either.

If that is a default replacement than yes, they need to choose which one to use, but I would leave Cmar's one, especially since there is non-default version of Luumia's top for body selector.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 1:41 PM, procian said:

I think the ww has broken your default female nude skin...I updated ww and in cas there is no body details in game created sims or new ones I create....rolled back to ww version 162e and the detail returns....

Hey! Thanks for the report. I just came back home from holidays so I didn't try new WW yet. I'll look into it, thanks.

7 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

No problem, feel free to ask if you have any question.

Ok the strange thing is your default nude female skin was working prior to me updating to ww version f and I have added nothing new skin wise....when I revert back to version e your default skin works again...I only have the ww extra skintones and no others....very weird....anyway I shall continue investigating....thanks again.

37 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok the strange thing is your default nude female skin was working prior to me updating to ww version f and I have added nothing new skin wise....when I revert back to version e your default skin works again...I only have the ww extra skintones and no others....very weird....anyway I shall continue investigating....thanks again.

Well, I wanna tell you about one strange thing I had some time ago. One day (about half a year ago) I updated WW from xxx.d to xxx.f (don't remember the exact version) and since that time the first sex animation I was picking after loading the game was always skipped. I was getting either the next stage playing or some another animation but not the picked animation. And this was happening only once, during the first sex after launching the game and everything worked normal if I cancel the first sex and started another one.
Nobody had such issue and nobody could tell what is that including Turbo. But everything became working fine once I revert back WW xxx.d version... But obviously, I can't stay on that version forever...
In the end I got rid of that issue only after I build a new workstation and swithed from Win 7 to Win 10.
I mean sometimes strange things happen but I hope your case is not so hard.

2 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Well, I wanna tell you about one strange thing I had some time ago. One day (about half a year ago) I updated WW from xxx.d to xxx.f (don't remember the exact version) and since that time the first sex animation I was picking after loading the game was always skipped. I was getting next either stage playing or some another animation but not the picked animation. And this was happening only once, during the first sex after launching the game and everything worked normal if I cancel the first sex and started another one.
Nobody had such issue and nobody could tell what is that including Turbo. But everything became working fine once I revert back WW xxx.d version... But obviously, I can't stay on that version forever...
In the end I got rid of that issue only after I build a new workstation and swithed from Win 7 to Win 10.
I mean sometimes strange things happen but I hope your case is not so hard.

Thanks....if I may ask do you use default nude female tops and bottoms at all? and which?

13 minutes ago, procian said:

Was wondering if I needed to update at all....I wasn't getting the breast artifacting problem....

Me too, at least I didn't notice anything like that. But as I said above you can't stuck with some mod version forever.

If you totally have no ideas what might be the reason, try to ask Turbo maybe he can help.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Hi, have you tried deleting your WW folder and reinstalling it?

I just had the same issue you described and by deleting everything from WW (including the settings folder) and doing a clean reinstall of WW it solved the issue.

I guess for me the reason for that had to do with the bad habit i have of simply copying the new WW versions and pasting into WW folder and replacing it, which the WW manual literally says to not do it, which i guess its what caused my issue. Maybe yours as well. 

8 minutes ago, brannahm said:

I just had the same issue you described and by deleting everything from WW (including the settings folder) and doing a clean reinstall of WW it solved the issue.

I guess for me the reason for that had to do with the bad habit i have of simply copying the new WW versions and pasting into WW folder and replacing it, which the WW manual literally says to not do it, which i guess its what caused my issue. Maybe yours as well. 

No, it seems I tried everything except this:)

Honestly I don't see the difference between replacing files and deleting them and copying the new ones, maybe that's why I didn't try.

39 minutes ago, brannahm said:

It's something going wrong with wicked whims version f......if I put version e back in everything is there but as soon as i put version f files in i lose all body details....

35 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Honestly I don't see the difference between replacing files and deleting them and copying the new ones, maybe that's why I didn't try.

Indeed i don't see a difference either, but its the only explanation i could come up with for why doing a fresh install of WW solved the issue of body details from your mod not showing up.

41 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I always delete the old ww files then replace with the new ones....this is really annoying as I have added nothing that would affect skins......spent all afternoon trying to sort this out...lol

On 1/10/2021 at 2:15 PM, procian said:

I always delete the old ww files then replace with the new ones....this is really annoying as I have added nothing that would affect skins......spent all afternoon trying to sort this out...lol

Do you have Snowy Escape? I didn't buy it and I'm not seeing the issues you're reporting. Maybe it's a pack-specific issue. I use both cmar and wild_guy's stuff and I'm up to date on everything including Wicked Whims. I've been able to create a bunch of new sims without seeing the issue you're having.

4 hours ago, BatDood said:

Do you have Snowy Escape? I didn't buy it and I'm not seeing the issues you're reporting. Maybe it's a pack-specific issue. I use both cmar and wild_guy's stuff and I'm up to date on everything including Wicked Whims. I've been able to create a bunch of new sims without seeing the issue you're having.

Don't have snowy escape....like I say I've added nothing....162f no body details on new sims...162e body details are there....

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

This is from turbodriver who saw my post.

My best guess is that wild_guy overrides are now non-functional due to being outdated after WW updating its override textures to the new image format. Wild_guy will have to update his textures as well.