[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

В любом случае, это мне решать, не находите? В марте это был патреон-релиз, а в мае он стал публичным, поэтому и дата опубликованного здесь архива майская.

И на будущее, заводите свою тему и делайте там так, как считаете нужным, а в своих темах я буду делать так, как считаю нужным я.

Хозяин барин, конечно. Но заголовками юзеров вводить в заблуждение тоже не комильфо. Все-таки, мы верим вам, используем с благодарностью ваши творения. Такое отношение к вам ценить надо. 

On 5/17/2020 at 3:07 PM, Petr54 said:

Но заголовками юзеров вводить в заблуждение тоже не комильфо

Да я и не пытаюсь. Архив, публикуемый на LL, имеет в названии дату на момент публикации здесь, на LL, так же как и само упоминание LL в названии. Так всегда было, странно, что на этот раз вам показалось, что что-то не так. Для тех кто использует только публичные релизы тут все логично, 12 мая обновилось- 12 мая в названии и есть, а файлы мартовские, потому, что все всегда сперва идет на патреон.

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't I see any options under tattoos? I have script mods enabled, and they are only in the FBD folder in the mods folder. It also show the names when I click view custom content and mods. I also have wicked whims installed and working.

48 minutes ago, Jessendo said:

Why can't I see any options under tattoos? I have script mods enabled, and they are only in the FBD folder in the mods folder. It also show the names when I click view custom content and mods. I also have wicked whims installed and working.

Look in face/skin details, not in tattoo.

6 hours ago, GratefulCLE said:

Is this mod no longer working with the update? No longer seeing the details in the skin/face details!

I didn't update my game yet so I can't say for sure but I assume that this mod should not be affected.

@wild_guy Speaking of Skin Details, I noticed it's only the Teen-Elder Females where the Skin Details are not applied to NPCs. It works for Males, and Female Children. Also, as an experiment, I made a Skin Detail randomly applied to Female Children in the same slot as the Vaginas. When those children aged up to Teens, the Skin Detail was replaced with a random vagina. I tried it with nipples, and it worked too.

@2cool4u_1 yeah, I know it works this way while aging up, it's logical.

5 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I noticed it's only the Teen-Elder Females where the Skin Details are not applied to NPCs. It works for Males, and Female Children.

This is pretty strange. I hope it's an occasional EA bug that can be fixed soon. But looking at the moment, 'soon' is not very soon.

Ok I have your latest body details but as you see the nipples don't show up in cas….I know you're going to say I need to add them myself but your older version of body details didn't do this....as you can see from the pics....

Screenshot (316).png

Screenshot (71).png

1 hour ago, procian said:

Ok I have your latest body details but as you see the nipples don't show up in cas….I know you're going to say I need to add them myself but your older version of body details didn't do this....as you can see from the pics....

The problem is in the skin you use there, it doesn't have nipples and none of the separate nipples has been applied, so you see nothing.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Screenshot (316).png

Screenshot (71).png

This might help.

cmar_NippleTopFemale.package

33 minutes ago, procian said:

The skin is your nude default......latest version.

The skin from your first screenshot is not the skin from FBD. It's definitely another one. You probably have another default skin installed which is loaded before the FBD skin.

7 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

The skin from your first screenshot is not the skin from FBD. It's definitely another one. You probably have another default skin installed which is loaded before the FBD skin.

Ok....I will check...and thank you.

8 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Could it be the ww skin overriding yours I wonder?

• 1 month later...

I can see your skins in CAS, so they work in the game. I just don't know how to apply them to all female sims in the current game.

I want the breast, butt, etc.. to be random for all female sims... How do I do that? and does it works for female already in the game or does it only work with new NPC?

20 hours ago, danybee said:

I can see your skins in CAS, so they work in the game. I just don't know how to apply them to all female sims in the current game.

I want the breast, butt, etc.. to be random for all female sims... How do I do that? and does it works for female already in the game or does it only work with new NPC?

For some reason EA disabled randomization for skin details, so now body parts can't be randomly applied to newly generated sims as it was intended. The only way I know is to use special commands from Nisa’s Wicked Perversions (if you use that mod).

Besides that, pubic hair can be randomized using WickedWhims Pubic Hair feature.