wild_guy

[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [09.10.2020]

Спасибо за работу. Правильно ли нужно понимать, что надо удалить все скины от CmarNYC?

ну не все, только женские и только если они дефолтные, то есть подменяют стандартный скин, а не являются оверлеем. только какой-то один дефолтный скин может быть использован, даже если поставить несколько, все равно загрузится только один, на который приоритет попадает. у CmarNYC как раз дефолтный скин, этот вроде.

Спасибо за работу. Правильно ли нужно понимать, что надо удалить все скины от CmarNYC?

ну не все, только женские и только если они дефолтные, то есть подменяют стандартный скин, а не являются оверлеем. только какой-то один дефолтный скин может быть использован, даже если поставить несколько, все равно загрузится только один, на который приоритет попадает. у CmarNYC как раз дефолтный скин, этот вроде.

Понял, спасибо. Поэкспериментирую.

Is it possible to have a some what shiny skin texture on sims 4 yet?

I don't think I'm able to edit textures so deep to change global skin shining, at least I never tried to do this:) besides I don't like shining skins because sims look like oil rubbed in my opinion

Ever since you posted a screenshot of your skin in another thread, I've been hoping you would release it for public use. Thank you!

The breasts look just right, especially with Cmar's nipple mesh. And the additional nipple textures are great. Is there any possibility of adding one or two larger areolae in the future?

The ass looks great as well. A good number of skins I've tried design the "ass cleavage" too high, especially for some lower-cut panties or swimsuits.

I am impressed with the tan line effects and will certainly be experimenting with them in the future.

The pussy, I notice, is different than in your original screenshot. And if I have to criticize the skin at all, it would be that the position of the lips does not work well with the pubic hair tattoos I've been using since I started playing the game. Perhaps I'll just shave every female in my game or give the pubic designs you created a shot.

Again, thank you for sharing your creations!

Is there any possibility of adding one or two larger areolae in the future?

I was thinking about this too and I guess I gonna do it. It's not correct to make areola smaller than they are in skin, but there is no problem to make larger ones.

The pussy, I notice, is different than in your original screenshot. And if I have to criticize the skin at all, it would be that the position of the lips does not work well with the pubic hair tattoos I've been using since I started playing the game. 

perhaps the pussy lips position is a little higher than usually made in other skins, I made it how I like and it may also be different in reality. I don't think I want to change something here because tan lines remaking is also needed otherwise (there are the notches on them for pussy lips).

by the way I checked female fingering animations for WickedWhims and found female fingers placed correctly on the pussy (on the clitoris) :)

thank you for detailed comment

Hello, i got a problem, i've downloaded your mod and I can see the breast and pussy in the tattoo section, but when i click on that my character doesn't go naked, he stay in swimsuit, so I can't see various options, how can I resolve that?

Hello, i got a problem, i've downloaded your mod and I can see the breast and pussy in the tattoo section, but when i click on that my character doesn't go naked, he stay in swimsuit, so I can't see various options, how can I resolve that?

you must have an additional mod installed to allow nudity in CAS then you will ll be able to remove swimsuit and stay naked. see Recomended additional mods in the first post