[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Is there a way to replace certain skin colors? I'm talking about the fantasy tones, as it seems that every second sim the game creates, it picks some garish grey tone and I don't even have the Vampires pack.

I've tried to alter the textures in your package myself, but my knowledge about sims modding is very limited and the textures I've extracted are all greyscale, so the color must come from somewhere else. 

Otherwise great mod, it's my favorite replacer.

yes, the textures are in the grey scale and colors for them apply from what you have in your game:

post-1156054-0-48271500-1491757130_thumb.jpg

as you can see I also have the grey tones while I don't have the Vampires too. they were added in my game with LunarE's penis mod which have default game tones replacement including for Vampires pack (LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides.package). Or Better Body mod also have such replacement for example. So you should check the "figure and skin color" section in your game.

Holy shit! This mod is exceptional! I have been looking for something like this for a long, long time! Thank you for your tremendous effort!!! Keep up th good work!!!!!

thanks for your feedback, this really makes a big difference to me. enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...

My female sims have gritty ass.I need detail for ass...Someone has a realistic female ass,pls??Need download.

hmm... my sims have everything ok with their asses I guess

post-1156054-0-73836100-1494098703_thumb.jpg

I don't  know what detail do you need

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wild Guy,

i love your Work,

I have one Question, is it Possible to Color the Female Nipples

a little more Red or Rose  ?

that would fantastic  :)

thanks a lot

hi! i would like if they'll be more red but their color is automatic now and it depends on skin tone, it's impossible change the color in this system.
there may be another system with preset colors but every of them must be a standalone nipple type. it must be much more nipple types if we'll have several colors for each one and nipples must be reworked anew.
however I also thought about such reworking becouse there are also a good side in this system- it allows to make any nipple sizes while the present one is limited with existing 3. but it's a big work and will take much time so i think i could do it only with some support like on Patreon for example which I don't have.

Hi Wild Guy,

i love your Work,

I have one Question, is it Possible to Color the Female Nipples

a little more Red or Rose  ?

that would fantastic  :)

thanks a lot

hi! i would like if they'll be more red but their color is automatic now and it depends on skin tone, it's impossible change the color in this system.
there may be another system with preset colors but every of them must be a standalone nipple type. it must be much more nipple types if we'll have several colors for each one and nipples must be reworked anew.
however I also thought about such reworking becouse there are also a good side in this system- it allows to make any nipple sizes while the present one is limited with existing 3. but it's a big work and will take much time so i think i could do it only with some support like on Patreon for example which I don't have.

oh Wow i understand, thanks for this Information :)

Hi

What technology is used for this body?

https://postimg.org/image/h7ujd5u0p/

I think it is not technology it is a lot of different CC, see here for example http://fronthal.tumblr.com/tagged/Fronthal

https://postimg.org/image/v8irft04t/

Hi,Something is missing there..I need hair for this penis.Where is the download " hair for this XXXL size penis??

THX for answer.

I don't think your in the right place I'm afraid :)

I'm not sure this is Wild Guys work :D

You need to ask at the source of the download