[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Silly question but does your mod automatically overwrite the default skin with your design or is there somewhere your options are in CAS becuse i cant find it. 

I figured they automatically took effect. But if its something i am supposed to apply myself,. where will it be please? tattoos? makeup?

default skins are applied automatically but you must have only one default skin installed. so you should remove any female default skins except mine

Silly question but does your mod automatically overwrite the default skin with your design or is there somewhere your options are in CAS becuse i cant find it. 

I figured they automatically took effect. But if its something i am supposed to apply myself,. where will it be please? tattoos? makeup?

default skins are applied automatically but you must have only one default skin installed. so you should remove any female default skins except mine

Does that mean to also remove TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package? Just wondering.

Does that mean to also remove TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package? Just wondering.

no it does not. WickedWhims must stay whole it won't work properly otherwise

It worked!!!! i found a stray CMAR default skin overlay that i removed and kazaaam! your mod showed working then! hehe. i guess it was blocking it or overriding it.

Looks amazing thank you soooo much for doing that Wild :) hugz!!

well, ok. I'm going to sleep then:)

no it does not. WickedWhims must stay whole it won't work properly otherwise

I checked the package, it only contains a female top mesh.

Its just a override for female tops, and since we can only have one override ... in my case as long I had that file, my female top override did not appear, I do not think its required and its only there because I guess there was enough "why is my Sim wearing a pink bra?" comments.

There are teen/young adult/adult/old as type of people in CAS.

Every body has vagina texture of your mod after install, except "adult".

I guess you have a conflict. you have to remove other default skin replacements for females such as LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]FemaleSkinOverlays_Defaults for example

Hi to all!

01.04.17 update
- Skin: improved lower belly and pubis area for Y/YA/A normal body type.
- Vaginas: many types improved, 1 type replaced and 1 added.
- Tan lines: made bottom tan lines do not affect the vagina area.
- Pubic hair: improved color schemes, added 2 colors, 1 type removed and 1 added.

04.04.17 update
- Vaginas: remade package as replacement, 4 types added.
- Moles: made the vagina mole smaller, added previews for males.

P.S. Vaginas package was rebuild so you must reapply vaginas to your sims (by the way the same for public hair package in the previous update, I forgot to mention it). It was a necessary step, I hope I will not have to do this again in the future.

Love the work and the idea since some skins don't come with correct anatomy.

Can you make butts details next ? 

thanks. I can try to do something with butts but I'm not sure we'll get a big differences there. let's see if this makes sense

Is there a way to replace certain skin colors? I'm talking about the fantasy tones, as it seems that every second sim the game creates, it picks some garish grey tone and I don't even have the Vampires pack.

I've tried to alter the textures in your package myself, but my knowledge about sims modding is very limited and the textures I've extracted are all greyscale, so the color must come from somewhere else. 

Otherwise great mod, it's my favorite replacer.