[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Great work here!  I only ask that should you ever find another problem with my meshes please devote all of your time to modifying your own work to suit my broken mods so that I don't have to fix anything.  Work is hard and I don't like doing it.  I'm sure you understand.

Do I have to uninstall/remove EA details for this package to work?

do you mean EA details skin for females? yes, i recommend to use my skin instead. see notes in the first post.

Good to know that I uninstalled EA details before installing yours : )

Great job, works perfectly!

• 3 weeks later...

Need help please

These are the mods I have in the folder so far

For the life of me I cant get to remove the bottom underwear as, which files do I need please ?

Keeps showing the red knckers/pants
As you can see I currently deleted this file (for now as going through them again incase its a conflict)

post-2129804-0-42795800-1499806614_thumb.jpg

Need help please

These are the mods I have in the folder so far

For the life of me I cant get to remove the bottom underwear as, which files do I need please ?

Keeps showing the red knckers/pants

As you can see I currently deleted this file (for now as going through them again incase its a conflict)

you don't need nomosaic since you have WickedWhims

Thanks, have removed that but same issue, red pants (underwear) still on

Is there a certain part in clothing to remove this?

As you can see   :@

I can't see an issue any more. Try to leave only WickedWhimsMod in your mods folder, if the problem will still present after that I think you should look for the solution in WW help thread here

EwoKIE, unfortunately I'm not here to help you, but to comfort you :). I've had this problem a lot of times when adding what I call Body Mods.

Added them one by one and there it went: pink (or whatever) panties on my Sim after adding what I thought to be a simple mod, like nipples for example.

Removed the culprit mod, panties still on. Removed others, lost panties. Added again, still no panties. Horay!

So, let's just say you aren't the only one to be happening this without explanation. It may have something to do with removing the mods folder, adding them again and clearing the cache.

But don't take my word for it. Let's wait for at least one other reply. What you should do by that time, without fear, is experimenting with mods. Be drastic! Remove them all at first, add them one by one afterwards. Hope you manage through it!

I am baffled with this still shows the image above red pants..

Have removed everything apart from whims folder and Eve v3 mesh/Denton47_Rigs.package

EwoKIE this is really strange. I never faced this red panties or red bra issue, so I just don't know how to help you. But I saw people wrote about that in WickedWhims topic earlier, that's why I advised you to see if the problem takes place with WW only

@wild_guy

If possible could you send me your mods packages via msgr or upload a pic of what you have in the folder?

So I can try that

Thanks

I've sent you a PM with pics

Thanks checking them with my game just now :)

Hi wild guy, thx for your work !  I don't know if it's already been asked, but is there a possibility to have your public in tatoo section ? Because with my skin overlay i can't use your mod ><

Hi!

It's possible, but I can't do it officially, because all the suitable slots are already occupied, we have only those that make the sim turn around which are not very comfortable to choose the type of part.
But you can change the used slot for pubic hair by yourself using Sims 4 Studio, I can write how to do this if you need.

Wow thx, i'm glad that you took time to answer.

Well i don't know how to use it, but there is always a beginning for something. If you can guide me I would love it !

Well, there is nothing difficult here, you should not get any problem.

Open wild_guy PubicHair.package with Sims4Studio, switch to warehouse and choose first CAS Part

post-1156054-0-52050300-1500109530_thumb.jpg

Then change AdditionalTextureSpace and BodyType parameters to set the slot you want for pubic hair, you must set the same value for both.

post-1156054-0-80436500-1500110575_thumb.jpg

post-1156054-0-08660700-1500110580_thumb.jpg

You must repeat this pocedure for all CAS Part in the list. When you finish, just click save button in the right lower corner.

That's all.

By the way, you can change your skin overlay slot instead of changing the pubic hair one, perhaps it can be done quicker.

I'm trying to download your file but it's constantly erroring: file not found, it says? :(

Hmm, it's true, I don't know why it happened. Something is wrong with forum, I can't download some files file from some threads, not only this one. I'll try to contact the administrator about this.

I'm trying to download your file but it's constantly erroring: file not found, it says? :(

Hmm, it's true, I don't know why it happened. Something is wrong with forum, I can't download some files file from some threads, not only this one. I'll try to contact the administrator about this.

Thank goodness it's not just me. I thought maybe it was my error. I hope it gets fixed soon :)