Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

I seem to be having some issues with the pool ladder and monkey bars wicked option not showing up at all. Does it need to be a certain item for each of them

Hi fenix 1978 in my game works both animations.. have you update to latest version of the sims ? maybe is because of that. :(

I seem to be having some issues with the pool ladder and monkey bars wicked option not showing up at all. Does it need to be a certain item for each of them

Hi fenix 1978 in my game works both animations.. have you update to latest version of the sims ? maybe is because of that. :(

No I am running Ver.  1.25.135.1020                                      

Guest Redabyss

Maybe you're using the wrong Monkey Bars and the wrong Pool Ladder? Remember that custom objects have unique ids: for example, every Monkey Bars is different from one another.

Maybe you're using the wrong Monkey Bars and the wrong Pool Ladder? Remember that custom objects have unique ids: for example, every Monkey Bars is different from one another.

I only have the ones included in the game.

Have you download the latest version of WickedWhims ? Try also deleting my mod and reinstall it. Have you all animations inside C:\Users\*YourName*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods ? And not in an Animations Folder. Let me know if works. ;)

Have you download the latest version of WickedWhims ? Try also deleting my mod and reinstall it. Have you all animations inside C:\Users\*YourName*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods ? And not in an Animations Folder. Let me know if works. ;)

yes to all still not working on just those 2 things.

yes to all still not working on just those 2 things.

Really don't know fenix1978 :( sorry. Here on my pc works, and if you did all things i suggest to you and don't work i really don't know where is the problem.. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUPO! And thanks again for all your awesome animations, your work and your dedication!!   :D

Thanks Redabyss you are too kind!! :D :D

It's your Birtday? !!!

HA HA 

Welcome to one more year older :-P

Happy Birthday Man !!

happy-birthday-minions-1.jpg

Ahahah awesome! Really thanks Azmodan22 :D :D

Thanks for your hard work, great stuff. 

Many thanks im glad that you like it! :D

Greetings Everyone!

New version Uploaded v3.0!! It include all my january's exclusive animations plus the kamasutra pack i started few weeks ago! :) Hope you like it :D

Now there are 131 Animations! :D

If you like my work consider to support me on Patreon! :D Thanks and Enjoy new Animations!