Double Bed

Oraljob 1 - Climax  2

hKzWSAQh.gifJsGDhj3z.gif

Bath Tub

Oraljob 1 - Vaginal 2 - Climax 3

m3iGprxe.gifN8QM5uAn.gifpWQkTz5S.gif

I hope you like it! :D

And if you want support my work join on my Patreon! :D

how to use the animations with the bathub or shower turned on?

@lupobianco

AMAZING!

Simply AMAZING.

THANKS A LOT !

(if one day I want create animations for WickedWhims, would you want give me tips and explanations ? !)

Thanks Atanacius! :D About your question the guide made by TURBODRIVER on his tumblr have all info you need for starting :D

A New Super Update On Patreon Ladies And Gentlement! :D

The first animations with object's movement! :D

Double Bed

Oraljob 1 - Climax  2

hKzWSAQh.gifJsGDhj3z.gif

Bath Tub

Oraljob 1 - Vaginal 2 - Climax 3

m3iGprxe.gifN8QM5uAn.gifpWQkTz5S.gif

I hope you like it! :D

And if you want support my work join on my Patreon! :D

how to use the animations with the bathub or shower turned on?

Only bath tub can be turned on the shower is still off :(

New update on LoversLab!

Now the pack have reach v6.0 with 236 Animations! :D

Hope you like my animations. And if you want support me please consider to join on my patron! :D  You will support me and gain access to my patreon's exclusive animations! :D

Great, Lupobianco. But, can you please tell us what new animations you put in this update? Thanks :D

A lot of them :D Ahahah every animations you saw from my previous posts until the v5.0 release are the new animations added. except the latest one with bathtub. :D

hello!  I'm new here!   I'm trying to find solo male masturbation with climax.    Someone told me on the other thread that you have that animation.   I have installed the 6.0 version and the only one I see that comes up in the "handjob" option is the self suck/jo on bed.  But there is no climax.   Do you have a simple male masturbation with climax?    

hello!  I'm new here!   I'm trying to find solo male masturbation with climax.    Someone told me on the other thread that you have that animation.   I have installed the 6.0 version and the only one I see that comes up in the "handjob" option is the self suck/jo on bed.  But there is no climax.   Do you have a simple male masturbation with climax?    

Welcome; I recommend you to check the list/links from this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-2231022-26-may-2017/

There you can see all the animations avaliable for WickedWhims mod and if you want more you can support the creators and get early access to other animations that they've on Patreon.

Greetings jaredsimmons.

Yes there are a few solo + climax. The Selfsuck on floor have stage1(selfsuck) and stage2(Handjob Climax)

Also on Counter there are stage1(Handjob) and stage 2(Handjob climax)

There are also Handjob + Climax for a specific Floor Mirror, another one for the sofa.

Climax start in automatic at the end of the stage 1,2,3 etc depend from animations. That's why you can't see it in the list of selectable animations ;)

OMG, the sex animations underneath the sheets!! I never thought it would be possible to animate that. You animators are getting more creative and better as time progress. Totally awesome. Can't wait to play it.

In the meantime, I've downloaded the newest update. It's amazing.Thank you so much for the wonderful update :heart:

OMG, the sex animations underneath the sheets!! I never thought it would be possible to animate that. You animators are getting more creative and better as time progress. Totally awesome. Can't wait to play it.

In the meantime, I've downloaded the newest update. It's amazing.Thank you so much for the wonderful update :heart:

Thanks Smelly Cat! :D im really glad that you like it! :D

anything related to "that" chair? :P

Not yet but for the next week i will post some preview it will be a Male-Female-Female (what you think ?) :D

Not yet but for the next week i will post some preview it will be a Male-Female-Female (what you think ?) :D

3some? oh I had hoped for some doctor "examinations" there to use as private career but whatever will happen I'll be more than happy :) 

3some? oh I had hoped for some doctor "examinations" there to use as private career but whatever will happen I'll be more than happy :)

Yes, but since there aren't other animations for this chair, i'm forced to do also the 2 characters version for starting the 3 characters version. So the 2 characters version will be a female doctor examinations :D and don't forget that doctors often have an assistant xD Ahahaha

some doctors have indeed, mine don't wanna share money :P anyway I cnt wait 

Yes, but since there aren't other animations for this chair, i'm forced to do also the 2 characters version for starting the 3 characters version. So the 2 characters version will be a female doctor examinations :D and don't forget that doctors often have an assistant xD Ahahaha

New Special Update on Patreon!

Dildojob Animations!

XVccYmou.gif0Gt3wvTO.gif

Hope you like it!

If you like my work, please consider to support me on Patreon, you will also gain access to Patreon's Exclusive Animations! :D 

Thanks!

Thanks to Noir And Dark Sims for his/her awesome work on dildo.

Hello ! will you release the " underneath the sheets" animation for free one day please ? thank you !

Of course Marialoca ;) at the end of the month like every months! :D

Thank you so much ! Omg I can't wait ! I've always dreamed this animation. I want to support you I really love your amazing works. But I don"t have a lot of money :(