Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

I can not seem to download this, every time I try it wont save as a rar file and some message pops up?? Any help?

Greetings gonikole. You mean that download start but have an error during the download ? Or the download start and finish but you are unable to open the rar ?

unable to download he rar, says that fno archive or something.

I can not seem to download this, every time I try it wont save as a rar file and some message pops up?? Any help?

Greetings gonikole. You mean that download start but have an error during the download ? Or the download start and finish but you are unable to open the rar ?

unable to download he rar, says that fno archive or something.

Try with another browser gonikole and tell me if works :D

Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About WWIDs? Have you heard the good news about the most recent WWID fix?

This time it's nothing drastic. All WWIDs you got from 64-bit version should stay the same and should be even the same for 32-bit users.

There was one last issue that I patched today and if your custom location animations contain WWIDs retrieved while playing the 64-bit version you should be clear without the need to update anything. 

It's always wise to test it anyway. Hopefully, you got your WWIDs from 64-bit version.

I think Lupo forgot to write here that he prepared new sweet FMF stuff, for Yoga Matt, for early access :P

You are the best redabyss :D thanks!!!

Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About WWIDs? Have you heard the good news about the most recent WWID fix?

This time it's nothing drastic. All WWIDs you got from 64-bit version should stay the same and should be even the same for 32-bit users.

There was one last issue that I patched today and if your custom location animations contain WWIDs retrieved while playing the 64-bit version you should be clear without the need to update anything. 

It's always wise to test it anyway. Hopefully, you got your WWIDs from 64-bit version.

Thanks! luckly i use the 64bit version ;)

EDIT: I think I have found the solution, I still have to test.

Good to know! Share here your solution if you can, so you can help other people with your same error :D

In fact, the problem did not come from here. After the last update of WW, your Vertical Pillory animation was working again on my game. But the Zorak and Azmodan animations on the Pillory did not work. I could not find the solution, and then, finally, I thought I was going to do what I do with the Japanese games. I put their packages in the root of the Mods folder instead of leaving them with the other packages in the "WW animation Mods" subfolder. After that, their animations work now.

Good to know! Share here your solution if you can, so you can help other people with your same error :D

In fact, the problem did not come from here. After the last update of WW, your Vertical Pillory animation was working again on my game. But the Zorak and Azmodan animations on the Pillory did not work. I could not find the solution, and then, finally, I thought I was going to do what I do with the Japanese games. I put their packages in the root of the Mods folder instead of leaving them with the other packages in the "WW animation Mods" subfolder. After that, their animations work now.

Good to know! :D Thanks Akkin!

Super update LoversLab Community!

My pack is now version 2.0 with 91 animations :D  I realeased all my previous Patreon Animations! Because i don't abandon you! :D Hope you like it!

I also updated the animations on my Patreon with this new and exclusive animations! IF you like my work and want support me and receive exclusive animation join me on Patreon!! :D

MASSAGE TABLE-

Oraljob 1 - Vaginal 2 - Climax 3

VZ21.gifVZ2o.gifVZ2S.gif

YOGA MAT-

Footjob 1 - Handjob 2 - Vaginal 3 - Vaginal 4 - Climax 5

VvvO.gifVvvP.gifVvvZ.gifVvvt.gifVvv4.gif

Footjob 1 - Handjob 2 - Vaginal 3 - Vaginal 4 - Climax 5 - Climax2 6

VvvB.gifVvvC.gifVvvh.gifVvvF.gifVZ2x.gifVZ2g.gif

Good to know! :D Thanks Akkin!

Have you modified your resource.cfg file? It should look like this;

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile */*.package

PackedFile */*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

Have you modified your resource.cfg file? It should look like this;

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile */*.package

PackedFile */*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

I think he resolve his issue at the end :D thanks anyway for your help menumk2. :)

Stage 3 of the MFFFF Animations is ready. Now exporting time, then will be released on Patreon Join me if you like my work and want support me! :D

735297988462395070.gif?v=zJ6N-SPAEEIiTBY

Having issues getting the floor mirror to appear/work in the game. Is there a special floor mirror needed? There is no wicked whims interaction with the mirrors I tried. The animations do list in the wicked whims settings so it's in the game.

Hi japanesearmor you must use the most expensive floor mirror in the game. :)

Tried the most expensive mirror and different colors. No luck. The 'wicked' icon still doesn't show up when clicking on the mirror. Also the window doesn't show up either. Double bed, loveseat and others do work. Do you need some particular expansion pack?

Hi japanesearmor the mirror you must use is this :D Let me know if you have it and if it works ;)

VVf0.gif

hi there, im also having issues with the wicked prompt showing up for any of the floor mirrors. i tried the exact same mirror used in the gif but it doesn't seem to work. it might be an issue with the new update that messed with it. thanks for the good work!

Thanks someoneidk.

About the animation's problem i tested the animations on mirror and works but i still don't update the game to latest version because of all problem that cause. :(