Lupobianco Originals Animations for WickedWhims [May 2024]

HI, first of all, thank you very much for the animations, I really like them! But some of them doesn't work on my game. I don't have a lot of experience using the animations, but the only ones I'm having problems with are yours...any idea of what can be happening?. They are the ones with the domina or lesbian on the name.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

HI, first of all, thank you very much for the animations, I really like them! But some of them doesn't work on my game. I don't have a lot of experience using the animations, but the only ones I'm having problems with are yours...any idea of what can be happening?. They are the ones with the domina or lesbian on the name.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Greetings mp2002.

What's problem you have ? it dosen't start ? can you please tell me the exact name of that animations so i can test it on my game for seeing if work on my pc or not thanks a lot for your help! :D

And im really glad you like my animations! :D

Sex Under Blanket is a great concept but there's mass amounts of clipping. Since we don't see what's going on under there maybe put the dominate Sim more into the bed such as the BJ and missionary positions so butts and stuff do not clip through the blanket so badly.

attachicon.gif09-05-17_1-59-45 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-05-17_2-00-20 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-05-17_2-01-50 AM.png

I know, sadly mannequin have slim butt, but since a lot of people have big butt for sims i will rework them in future ;)

haven't been here for a while and I see you go more and more naughty heheh

I hope at least you like it aadrianova :D

Thanks for the update, Can't wait to try them out.

Hope you like it! :D

Thx for update, can u write what animation u added?

You're welcome :D the new animations are the one in the GIF ;) Enjoy!

You're a hero, thanks for all. Animations are great as usual.

Thanks Denb34 :D i'm really glad that you like it! Enjoy the animations.

Thanks for the update <3 Your animatiosn are one of my favorites..  so fluid and smooth!

So much thanks for the compliment Afterlifesims! Enjoy new animations.

very nice "Lupo"

thank you for this Update, of your cool Animation   :cool:

Thanks keeleymyfirst :D Hope you like new animations.

Love you're Stuff Lupobianco Dear <hand's you pocky> Keep up the good work

Thanks Scorpina :heart: i'm glad you like my animations.

Great work Lupo! I notice you have animations with two sims using the horse dildo. What name does that have in the game because I don't see them as options.

Thanks eisrick1. About your question you should place horse dildo then with a sims click on it and you should see the animations related to it. :)