Lupobianco Originals Animations for WickedWhims [May 2024]

38 minutes ago, guruko said:

Errrm, I have Mike's update downloaded and installed when I updated your animations the first time today and that was all, I think my above mentioned tests kinda ruled out the possibility for Mike's update conflicting with yours, and beside that, seemingly nothing else was put into my mod folder today :fearful:

No it is impossible that my pack conflict with the one from mike24. Damn... At this point make some new test if you want, and wait the next month usually the first week of the new month when i release the merged pack with all my animations.

12 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

No it is impossible that my pack conflict with the one from mike24. Damn... At this point make some new test if you want, and wait the next month usually the first week of the new month when i release the merged pack with all my animations.

sounds great, not that I can't live with the concerned issue, the animations themselves work perfectly anyways :grin:

thanks again for the great work and all the help!

33 minutes ago, guruko said:

sounds great, not that I can't live with the concerned issue, the animations themselves work perfectly anyways :grin:

thanks again for the great work and all the help!

Thanks for your patience guruko! :D

7 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for the update Lupo.  :cool:

Enjoy it B10HAZARDx333! :D

I have the same issue as guruko, many animations don't have names. I opened WW_lupobianco_Animations.package in S4PE and noticed that the STBL files are missing a lot of animation names. For example the "DJ Woohoos 3P Vaginal 1" is not in the STBL file, but the display name in the XML still references a hex code for the STBL file, so of course the name will be blank. Strange that it doesn't seem to be blank for everyone; they must be using different files from the ZIP you linked in your post. Or perhaps they just haven't noticed yet because they haven't tried one of the animations with a missing name.

Either way thanks for going back and updating the old animations. It was odd seeing such a disparity in quality between the older and newer.

Edited by kreejaffa
12 hours ago, kreejaffa said:

I have the same issue as guruko, many animations don't have names. I opened WW_lupobianco_Animations.package in S4PE and noticed that the STBL files are missing a lot of animation names. For example the "DJ Woohoos 3P Vaginal 1" is not in the STBL file, but the display name in the XML still references a hex code for the STBL file, so of course the name will be blank. Strange that it doesn't seem to be blank for everyone; they must be using different files from the ZIP you linked in your post. Or perhaps they just haven't noticed yet because they haven't tried one of the animations with a missing name.

Either way thanks for going back and updating the old animations. It was odd seeing such a disparity in quality between the older and newer.

the strange things is that for me everythigns works and i have the same files i uploaded here. I need to remove that damn hex code from every animations! Many thanks for investigating kreejaffa! :D

8 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings Everyone!

I manage to fix the "blank name" issue. Redownload the file (i put both files in one this time)

Thanks everyone for the help and for patience.

Enjoy Animations! :grin:

Thank you for correcting the issue. I had noticed the problem much later. (I was so caught up with the reworked version lol)

On 11/30/2017 at 9:28 AM, lupobianco said:

Work in Progress on Patreon! :D

Spoiler

"JackHammer"

preview.gifpreview2.gif

"RedSteamy"

preview4.gif

Hope you like it! :D

Your animations have improved a great deal. What rig are you using? If you don't mind me asking.

Wow so you are making 2 thousand bucks per month now? Thats insane! (Im one of the patrons btw :P) I need more gay animations. Like hundreds of them .:grin: I think you are a male so it must be '' hard '' for you to make those kinds of animations.. hehe :blush: Your animations have improved a lot..:bawling: It wont take more than 2-3 months to reach the levels that of mike's and amra's I think.. Keep doing what you are doing! ( Oh and again I need more gay animations :confounded: )

2 hours ago, DanaMercer said:

Wow so you are making 2 thousand bucks per month now? Thats insane! (Im one of the patrons btw :P) I need more gay animations. Like hundreds of them .:grin: I think you are a male so it must be '' hard '' for you to make those kinds of animations.. hehe :blush: Your animations have improved a lot..:bawling: It wont take more than 2-3 months to reach the levels that of mike's and amra's I think.. Keep doing what you are doing! ( Oh and again I need more gay animations :confounded: )

I honestly think he deserves it. He's been putting so much effort and  making so many excellent quality animations :) . and i do totally agree, we really need more MxM animations.... 

6 hours ago, DanaMercer said:

Thanks a lot DanaMercer! :D About the problem of being a male ahahaha don't worry i'm a male yes but don't have any problem in MM animations. But infact this new month i want focus on FF and MM ! :D Thanks again for your kind words :heart:

4 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

I honestly think he deserves it. He's been putting so much effort and  making so many excellent quality animations :) . and i do totally agree, we really need more MxM animations.... 

Thanks really TheAfterLife! :grin: Your words are very appreciated! And like i said to Dana more MM and FF will come this month! :grin:

7 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

If you mean the shower sequence, it's actually my request. I'll ask Lupo to add this :)

Okay then, I see. I'll still look forward to seeing what he will do with it.:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings Zheur.

I already make the first stage in that way. Have i forgot to post the preview ? :blush:

Wow! It's a completely dead on imitation! Very good work Lupobianco:love:

9 hours ago, yogirltoya_ said:

Hi, i'm having trouble downloading your animations in RAR format. It downloads in a VLC format instead of zip. How can i fix this?

Greetings yogirltoya_

you should use WinRaR for extract .rar it's a free program. Or you should "Right mouse button" on the file and click "Open With" and see if you have some program that allow you to open it. :)