Lupobianco Originals Animations for WickedWhims [May 2024]

Hi @lupobianco - thank you so much, I've only recently discovered WW and mods etc and it's changed EVERYTHING!  I'm a big fan of your animations!

I had one question, in the updated files here I think that the animations for a single male masturbation in the open University showers has been removed?  Or is there somewhere else I need to go to access this now?  (I use that a lot for open military / dorm style showers, and no one else seems to do single male animations for the open University showers).

Thanks!

7 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

So, I believe, if I want to have all of your animations, I just have to download all 3 in the download page, right?

If you want all animations yes, if you want only the newest animations and skip the OLD animations you just need the "Lupobianco Animation v.2.4.7" 😊

4 hours ago, jdjones001 said:

Hi @lupobianco - thank you so much, I've only recently discovered WW and mods etc and it's changed EVERYTHING!  I'm a big fan of your animations!

I had one question, in the updated files here I think that the animations for a single male masturbation in the open University showers has been removed?  Or is there somewhere else I need to go to access this now?  (I use that a lot for open military / dorm style showers, and no one else seems to do single male animations for the open University showers).

Thanks!

Thank you so much jdjones001 😍 about that animation, In truth it was the newest reworked "The Thinker" that fits both openshower and calssic shower, now after the rework, in STaGE 2 the male lean his back on the glass of the shower while cum and this can't fit anymore with the openshower, if you want I can make a quick climax animations so it will become compatible with the openshower.

let me know 😊

and sorry in advance for my english. 😅

Hi @lupobianco thank you so much for quick response!

That would be amazing, and so, so appreciated!

Also, if English isn’t your first (or only!) language that’s fantastic, as I’d never know.  I only speak English (typical Brit) and I think people that can use multiple languages are really impressive!

1 minute ago, jdjones001 said:

Hi @lupobianco thank you so much for quick response!

That would be amazing, and so, so appreciated!

Also, if English isn’t your first (or only!) language that’s fantastic, as I’d never know.  I only speak English (typical Brit) and I think people that can use multiple languages are really impressive!

You are too kind jdjones001, 😊 BTW I added the climax animations in my "to do" list, I will try to finish it in this month 😊 

9 hours ago, lupobianco said:

If you want all animations yes, if you want only the newest animations and skip the OLD animations you just need the "Lupobianco Animation v.2.4.7" 😊

Cool, I downloaded everything, since I wants all animations.

Thanks for the reply.

On 5/11/2024 at 5:54 AM, od12k said:

Having an issue with animation "Blowme side MF" series. It just doesnt play the animation. Latest updates excluding the rough animations.

Could you please be more specific ?  😊 it is in the animations list, but when you click "blowme side mf"  it doesn't start ?

1 hour ago, redkunaz said:

what feet model do you use?

Petite Feet V2 - New Mesh by DallasGirl

On 5/10/2024 at 6:18 PM, jdjones001 said:

I managed to adapt the new awesome "thinker climax stage" for the openshower, so, with the next update I will upload it and add a openshower version! 😊

On 3/21/2024 at 6:48 PM, lupobianco said:

You mean custom audio ? beacause my animations have audio already 😊

I solved the problem 🔧

I know it's late but happy new year to you too Red lilibet! ❤️

Thank you so much I'm glad you like that animations Bakon_bitz, about the MB probably I used Both for 1 male becasue since they perform anal it can be played with a female instead a male so it becomes an MFMFFF If it was what you mean. 😊

About the rocket interior I didn't remember if they have the same interior I need to check and see it.

I don't know why but as soon you star the animations the effect start from a different position, if you wait until the animations finish one cycle when it restart,  the effect will start form the correct position.

I mean like synchronized slap sounds during penetrations or synchronized wet sounds during oral. Sorry, I don't know how to explain properly. Amra72, Fruitdelicious and Greynaya have been doing that since a while.

On 5/13/2024 at 6:00 AM, lupobianco said:

Could you please be more specific ?  😊 it is in the animations list, but when you click "blowme side mf"  it doesn't start ?

Yes it's in the list but it doesn't play those animations. For example I could be running  another set but as soon as I or the dynamic playlist changes to "Blow me side"(every part) it would say that it is playing in the action queue but in reality it is still playing the previous animation unrelated to"blow me side". I was curious if it something with my mod list so i generated a new save folder and just ran what i needed to reproduce it and had the same result.

On 5/14/2024 at 10:23 AM, Pink Blossom said:

I mean like synchronized slap sounds during penetrations or synchronized wet sounds during oral. Sorry, I don't know how to explain properly. Amra72, Fruitdelicious and Greynaya have been doing that since a while.

try the new reworked animations then, I will greatly appreciate feedback on the new sound I put on them 😊

On 5/15/2024 at 3:24 AM, od12k said:

Yes it's in the list but it doesn't play those animations. For example I could be running  another set but as soon as I or the dynamic playlist changes to "Blow me side"(every part) it would say that it is playing in the action queue but in reality it is still playing the previous animation unrelated to"blow me side". I was curious if it something with my mod list so i generated a new save folder and just ran what i needed to reproduce it and had the same result.

I wil check that animation then, thanks for the report od12k 😊