Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

Hey, great work. Still new to this, how do I use "Object Animations", what do I click in wicked whims...specifically sex under bed?

Hey, great work! Still new to this..how do i use "object animations", specifically the sex under bed? 

Great job Lupo you need more attention your animations are to good to miss out. those previews are looking way better than the others using the Object Physics right now  :shy:

Many thanks ana for your kind words. I'm really glad that you like it :D

Hey, great work. Still new to this, how do I use "Object Animations", what do I click in wicked whims...specifically sex under bed?

Hey, great work! Still new to this..how do i use "object animations", specifically the sex under bed? 

Greetings mike87.

For using the "under blanket" animation you should click on doublebed->Wickedwhims->sex->oraljob->(name of the animations). But make sure you have latest version of whickedwhims otherwise won't work. :)

Great job Lupo you need more attention your animations are to good to miss out. those previews are looking way better than the others using the Object Physics right now  :shy:

Many thanks ana for your kind words. I'm really glad that you like it :D

Greetings mike87.

For using the "under blanket" animation you should click on doublebed->Wickedwhims->sex->oraljob->(name of the animations). But make sure you have latest version of whickedwhims otherwise won't work. :)

Hmm. I def have the most recent update but all I see under double bed oral is...

Mod Sex Oraljob on Bed

The 69

The Calf

The tractor

The Fishing

The cot

The Wheel

The flip

...cant see to find "sex under bed"

to find "sex under bed"

Greetings mike87.

i just check in my game and all animations are in the right place. The animation you want is called "blowjob under the blanket MF 1" make sure that you have gender restriction disabled in WW settings if you want play the animation with two sims of  same gender, also make sure that you have "allow incest" if your sims are parents. if all this won't work try to delete and redownload my v.7.0 Pack. Let me know if works.

:)

to find "sex under bed"

Greetings mike87.

i just check in my game and all animations are in the right place. The animation you want is called "blowjob under the blanket MF 1" make sure that you have gender restriction disabled in WW settings if you want play the animation with two sims of  same gender, also make sure that you have "allow incest" if your sims are parents. if all this won't work try to delete and redownload my v.7.0 Pack. Let me know if works.

Thanks for the response...still not working though. I just deleted and re-downloaded and made sure WW is up to date. So weird since all of your other animations are there. 

Hey Lupo,

I like big butty girls and the under the blank animation has a problem with big butty girls. using EA's standard big butty. <_<

Greetings datmanv.

Sadly even me like sims with big breast but since mannequin in blender have small breast it is difficult to make them fit all breast's size :(

to find "sex under bed"

Greetings mike87.

Thanks for the response...still not working though. I just deleted and re-downloaded and made sure WW is up to date. So weird since all of your other animations are there. 

Really weird infact.. Have you a subfolder for animations in your mod folder ?

well I tried it both ways. Its not in a mod folder now. The BJ under blanket shows up as an option but when I click it, the two sims just stand naked in bed. I dont see sex under blanket as an option

Do you recommend having subfolders for each animation or just to put the 'packages' in the MODs folder 

well I tried it both ways. Its not in a mod folder now. The BJ under blanket shows up as an option but when I click it, the two sims just stand naked in bed. I dont see sex under blanket as an option

Do you recommend having subfolders for each animation or just to put the 'packages' in the MODs folder 

Greetings mike87.

Just put "WW_lupobianco_animations" in mod folder. ;)

Nice group action Lupo! You're really giving me the urge to create more of them :heart:

Thanks R-Lo! But create more of what ? Sorry for my silly question but i don't understand XD ahahaha :heart:

Can't wait !

I'm glad you like it marialoca! :D

The group stuff! :D