Lupobianco Originals Animations for WickedWhims [May 2024]

I was busy working on DJ Woohoos i complete reworked the animations and have to make the 3 and 2 character version since i never made some animations on DJ COnsole and don't know if someone else have doing something with 3 or 2 character on DJ console. Here the results. Still need to build the package hope you like it! :D

preview2p1.gifpreview2p2.gif
preview3p1.gifpreview3p2.gif
preview4p1.gifpreview4p2.gif

Hi! I'm kinda new here. So first, thank you LupoBianco for the beautiful animation. 

I want to ask, the floor mirror animation, which mirror should I use? I tried all mirror, but the option doesn't show up. :(

Perhaps some mini tutorial, or where I should look up for that animation?

thank you :D

Greetings toomuchfantasy!

i'm glad you like my animations :D about your question you right, that animations required a specified mirror.

This one exactly

post-106721-0-05865900-1503071811_thumb.png

Nice work with these, there's only one thing I noticed: When "Dirty Dancing" is run on a window it animates on the outside surface instead of the inside. Really hilarious to suddenly have my sims getting freaky hovering on the outside of their house, even more so when its on a higher floor or even an apartment.

Nice work with these, there's only one thing I noticed: When "Dirty Dancing" is run on a window it animates on the outside surface instead of the inside. Really hilarious to suddenly have my sims getting freaky hovering on the outside of their house, even more so when its on a higher floor or even an apartment.

If this problem occurs it's an easy fix, in build mode, turn the windows by 180° and it should appear correctly

Ahahahaha i was imagining the scene :D the advice from R-Lo works ?

If this problem occurs it's an easy fix, in build mode, turn the windows by 180° and it should appear correctly

Thanks R-Lo for the help :D

Terrific! Many thanks ! :)

Thanks i'm glad you like it Valeri! :D

That actually isn't a fix as no other window animation does this, they all animate on the correct side of the window. Also I use the full length windows with an exterior tint, rotating the window would also put the tint on the wrong side.

That actually isn't a fix as no other window animation does this, they all animate on the correct side of the window. Also I use the full length windows with an exterior tint, rotating the window would also put the tint on the wrong side.

If this is the case, the 180° may need to be performed in blender by Lupo? Just a theory as the root placement isn't subject to change when animations play

If this is the case, the 180° may need to be performed in blender by Lupo? Just a theory as the root placement isn't subject to change when animations play

At this point R-Lo is right, i must turn characters in blender. Sorry for the inconvenience.

At this point R-Lo is right, i must turn characters in blender. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's an easy oversight and no apologies needed :) I hope it's not too much work to alter it when your ready as I know that sometimes it's not a small task ;)

New stuff looks great by the way! Loving the DJ stuff! I used to play in some nightclubs and those really tickled me :lol: great work!

It's an easy oversight and no apologies needed :) I hope it's not too much work to alter it when your ready as I know that sometimes it's not a small task ;)

New stuff looks great by the way! Loving the DJ stuff! I used to play in some nightclubs and those really tickled me :lol: great work!

In theory i should turn charaters on the other side and i think the only way was remake everything. About DJ Ahaha that's the idea behind DJ Animations, if you put that while music is on and all sims dance is an awesome scene :D

No apologizes are necessary, from all I've read animating for Sims4 can be a real pain in the ass.

Also in case you wanted to see a case of Extreme WooHoo:

attachicon.gif08-21-17_1-46-15 PM.png

attachicon.gif08-21-17_1-37-12 PM.png

Ahahahahahaahah it's awesome! :D Thanks for the image. About that problem i will solve it in the next LL release :D thanks again for the report.

No apologizes are necessary, from all I've read animating for Sims4 can be a real pain in the ass.

attachicon.gif08-21-17_1-46-15 PM.png

attachicon.gif08-21-17_1-37-12 PM.png

Imagine it's Superman and Wonder Woman. Boom, all good.

Ahahahaahahaha is true!!! :D

Or perfect for my wild Don Lotarios next, but first S4 wedding? He often likes it extreme...

Every body need skyscrapers....

At this point i should make another version for the correct position it is too famous now for being erased :D Ahahaha

attachicon.gif08-21-17_1-46-15 PM.png

attachicon.gif08-21-17_1-37-12 PM.png

Imagine it's Superman and Wonder Woman. Boom, all good.

Ahahahaahahaha is true!!! :D

Or perfect for my wild Don Lotarios next, but first S4 wedding? He often likes it extreme...

Every body need skyscrapers....

At this point i should make another version for the correct position it is too famous now for being erased :D Ahahaha

Good idea! I like the way you think :D