Trying to find a lost game

Hey everybody

I'm trying to find a game that I've played earlier. It was an adventure/RPG type of game. The story of The game (as I recall) was that you're The last guy on The planet and all females have been infected by some boss which makes Them wanna have sex with anyone which would lead The men to Their deaths? I think? When they orgasm. So The goal was to defeat The boss While encountering These females and trying your Best to make Them cum before You do to defeat Them with different attacks such as fingering, Licking, inserting etc. If anyone knows what im talking about, then please help me! Thx :)

That sounds... vaguely like Erotical Knight? You're not the last guy on the planet for that one, but you do try to make them cum before you do, with the same type of attacks.

Did the game you were looking for portray the hero in combat as a green wireframe, while the females were fully animated?

If so, that's definitely Erotical Knight. Should be easy to find on DLSite.

That sounds... vaguely like Erotical Knight? You're not the last guy on the planet for that one, but you do try to make them cum before you do, with the same type of attacks.

Did the game you were looking for portray the hero in combat as a green wireframe, while the females were fully animated?

If so, that's definitely Erotical Knight. Should be easy to find on DLSite.

Yes this was the game! Thank you very much for finding this, I've been looking for it a lot haha :)

Happy to help. :) I warn you, DLSite is an indie game selling site, so it will be unlikely to be free there (you want the English, adult version of the site, and if not there, try the Japanese version)... but now that you know the title, it should be much easier to find in general.

Archived