Facial Idles -- sexout + FAFF

Yeah' date=' if the lip synching actually worked, that would be great. Was my first thought as well many months ago. Then I tried to get anywhere with it in the GECK and quickly decided to not try again. Just trying to open the lip synch stuff often crashes it.

[/quote']

Donkey's right: you need Oblivion's CS 1.0. Saw a youtube tutorial about it once and while it is doable, it's pretty convoluted - lots of dragging & dropping & renaming. Definitely 5 minutes' worth of work per line, and that is if you're really fluent at the whole process already.

It's not so much a bug, but a licensing problem with CharGen, I hear.

From our recently sexout NG, did we already have facial animation during sex or still in development ?

I wonder a bit due to everything about my sexout NG work fine but facial animation for my pc still not work during sex. But for normal play everything still work well.

From our recently sexout NG' date=' did we already have facial animation during sex or still in development ?

I wonder a bit due to everything about my sexout NG work fine but facial animation for my pc still not work during sex. But for normal play everything still work well.

[/quote']

I got the exactly the same, was about to ask this when I found your post. Everything works fine but the facial anims. The anims are not missing.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] Community Bugfix Compilation Patch.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[ ] TribalPack.esm

[ ] ClassicPack.esm

[ ] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] Companion Core.esm

[X] aHUD.esm

[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm

[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm

[ ] CFWNV.esm

[ ] CWDolls.esm

[ ] CWClothes.esm

[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

[X] AEVegas.esm

[X] MoMod.esm

[X] More Perks.esm

[X] More Traits.esm

[X] More Perks for Companions.esm

[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm

[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm

[X] Caliber.esm

[X] CaliberXhonesthearts.esm

[X] IWR.esm

[X] RobCo Certified.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] CustomRace.esm

[X] New Vegas Redesigned II.esm

[X] NSkies URWLified.esm

[X] rePopulated Wasteland.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] Arwen_Camera.esp

[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] Readius_NV.esp

[ ] CloverRaceNV.esp

[ ] ClassyVeronica.esp

[X] CustomRace-Ling.esp

[X] 500.esp

[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp

[X] Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp

[X] CFW-DM.esp

[X] CFW-HH.esp

[X] CFW-OWB.esp

[X] CFW-LR.esp

[X] dD-More Gore.esp

[X] dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

[X] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp

[X] EVE FNV.esp

[X] Faster Terminals.esp

[X] fastervats.esp

[X] FreesideTrailerHome.esp

[X] Ghost Variants Safe.esp

[X] HyperNurseOutfitForNV.esp

[X] IWR - Rebuilt.esp

[X] Killable Children.esp

[X] KillingKarmaFix.esp

[X] KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

[X] Level Cap 100.esp

[X] More Perks for Companions Update.esp

[X] More Traits Update.esp

[X] More Perks Update.esp

[X] Neo's DOA Christie and Tina NV.esp

[X] NewVegasBounties.esp

[X] No_CazadorsV2.esp

[X] NoCombatMusic.esp

[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp

[X] realistic headshots.esp

[X] Realistic_Repair_NV.esp

[X] RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] FreeplayafterMQNVv1_6.esp

[X] T3F.esp

[X] Type3MClothing_AddOn_only.esp

[X] Zombie Serenade.esp

[X] FPT EDE Lings NaiNai.esp

[ ] CWClothes.esp

[ ] CWClothesNVFix.esp

[ ] CWPrettyTings - Legionary.esp

[X] Portable Tent.esp

[X] VegasChokers.esp

[X] Vurt's WFO.esp

[X] NVR- Recommended.esp

[X] New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp

[X] NVWillow.esp

[X] Cass and Veronica.esp

[X] Cass Gone Rogue & Factionless.esp

[X] SunnyCompanion.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] AllCompanionsEssential 2.0b.esp

[X] Jet Classic.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutLust - pHUD.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SexoutYield.esp

[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

[X] SexoutCompanions.esp

[X] SexoutSexkey.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutSS_C.esp

[X] SexoutStore.esp

[X] SexoutNGXP.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutRexWillow.esp

[X] SexoutRocket.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutLobos.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences EX.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] CASM.esp

[X] NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp

[X] NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp

[X] NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp

[X] Fellout.esp

From our recently sexout NG' date=' did we already have facial animation during sex or still in development ?

[/quote']

I got the exactly the same, was about to ask this when I found your post. Everything works fine but the facial anims. The anims are not missing.

Guys it's not actually that hard to read the posts before yours.. especially the first one, or the sexoutNG first post.

[/quote']

Guys it's not actually that hard to read the posts before yours.. especially the first one, or the sexoutNG first post.

I read the instructions most of the time and I also trying to fix the issues myself most of the time, I saw that faff has been implemented and that it requires astymmas skelly, but my chars facial anim doesnt change even with playidle O.o I starting to feel stupid lol but is the solution really in front of my eyes?

It has not been implemented. The animations are included in the download' date=' and are available in game. They are not integrated with the sexout animations.

Getting help to solve this problem is the entire purpose of this thread.

[/quote']

Ah that would explain it. My mistake there, seems I misunderstood "FAFF integrated into sexout now". Wasnt the first time hehe.

• 3 months later...

Animators are still working on it somewhat. As I understand it' date=' body animations and face animations are separate entities, and combining them (I.e. "o" face during sex) is proving challenging.

[/quote']

Is the facial animation system so different from FO:3 then? That's a bugger. I was just going to open a few mouths as closed mouth oral looks silly and the oh so feminine grunting needs a bit of mouth movement too.

I know Donkey had problems with it 'cause it's a bit more complicated than Oblivion and requires a bit of NifSkoping which Donkey passionately hated, but I had no hassle including them in the little demo "Mr. Mojo" animations I put in the FO:3 area.

What exactly has changed between FO:3 and NV as regards adding the extra nodes that makes the implementation so difficult?

Is the facial animation system so different from FO:3 then? That's a bugger. I was just going to open a few mouths as closed mouth oral looks silly and the oh so feminine grunting needs a bit of mouth movement too.

I know Donkey had problems with it 'cause it's a bit more complicated than Oblivion and requires a bit of NifSkoping which Donkey passionately hated' date=' but I had no hassle including them in the little demo "Mr. Mojo" animations I put in the FO:3 area.

What exactly has changed between FO:3 and NV as regards adding the extra nodes that makes the implementation so difficult?

[/quote']

I think the main problem is that we don't have a lot of animators working for fnv. And by that, I mean 1.

Over time, it just seems that just as an animator gets the hang of it, they kind of disappear for whatever reason, and someone new steps up to the plate but has to start from scratch in terms of learning how to do it.

I think the main problem is that we don't have a lot of animators working for fnv. And by that' date=' I mean 1.

Over time, it just seems that just as an animator gets the hang of it, they kind of disappear for whatever reason, and someone new steps up to the plate but has to start from scratch in terms of learning how to do it.

[/quote']

I thought that there must be some significant differences that meant the techniques developed for FO:3 didn't work, but if that's not the case then I put a couple of animations in the FO:3 downloads (Mr.Mojo Rising) that show how easy it is to add facial animation, sounds to choice and synch them up (you have to be able to look at a .kf file and know roughly what bits mean and be able to cut, paste and count to 10 even if you have to use your toes). I'll have a look at a couple of NV ones this weekend. But be warned I'm a lazy shiftless bastard and only moved to :NV 'cause I thought you'd got it all sorted. And I've got half a dozen other projects on the go and the attention span of a squirrel on speed.

Things that can be fixed in Blender or Nifskope aren't so much a problem, but there may be other things however that may prove trickier to fix, given the extra layer of control imposed by Prideslayer et al. I'll have to see what problems that may have inadvertently (or intentionally) caused.

EDIT: 20/10/12 put Anims and basic tutorial in thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12731

No FAFFing around :D

• 2 months later...

Yeah' date=' if the lip synching actually worked, that would be great. Was my first thought as well many months ago. Then I tried to get anywhere with it in the GECK and quickly decided to not try again. Just trying to open the lip synch stuff often crashes it.

[/quote']

Found something on Nexus that might help.

Guide to fix the lip sync function in the GECK

It's just a set of instructions on how to copy the missing DLL from Skyrim Creation Kit to GECK. Makes you wonder what other things could be fixed by using Creation Kit assets in FO.