Devious devices help

I don't know if I'm doingoing this right I am new to loverslab but installing devious devices and all others related to it and files needed to support it everything is working except for the chastity belt mod less are not loading when worn I see themy in my inventory the issue is only with the chastity belts all other items show when worn. Any suggestions? I am using nmm and loot shows that everything is in the best loading order. Sorry if this is in the wrong area, ty for any assistance

Welcome young pervling,

first, try to ask in the support forum of the mod you have problems with in the future, you can get there from their download page, on the right is a button.

Second, please try to write with proper spelling and grammar, it's easier to read and not anyone is a native English speaker. Eg I needed to read your text three times to understand, what you want and I'm more willing to answer when I see a clean text.

Third, your problem could be just the Device Hider of DDi. Look for it in the MCM Menu, and deactivate the hiding of belts when wearing armor.

If not, please search for help in the support forum of DDi.

• 3 months later...

Archived