threesome failing SexoutSex; help?

coconutpirate

Hey guys. So I'm new to the whole modding thing, but I believe I've done everything right. I'm using Sexout with Sex, Tryout, and ZaZ plugins. (I installed the Wasteland Sex converter for Sexout a little while ago, but I was having this issue before that) Everything in the mods seem to work, except threesomes. Every time I've tried it, the 3rd party, sometimes the player, will just stand there and watch. Can someone point me in the right direction? If you need more info to help out, just let me know. All responses are greatly appreciated.

edit: oh, and i also have Sexout Slavery installed.

what are you using for 3some? There are two that I am aware of, one is from Chekist's mod (forgot which, its the one that you had to feed whiskey to people) and another is the one with the dialogue with "more the merrier" or something like that...

Chekist seems to work a little better for me

what are you using for 3some? There are two that I am aware of' date=' one is from Chekist's mod (forgot which, its the one that you had to feed whiskey to people) and another is the one with the dialogue with "more the merrier" or something like that...

Chekist seems to work a little better for me

[/quote']

The 'more the merrier' dialogue... SexoutSex.

Haven't tried the other one.

Try Chekist's...its the one I use and it works perfectly. You need to first do a little mini-quest where you get 5 people drunk on Whiskey. You dont need to have sex with them, just make them drunk. Then you can just 3some away with the same dialogue.

Give it a shot!

Archived