Question related to Deviously cursed loot

I want to try solicitation mechanic that cursed loot adds, but the problem is that once I walk with NPC to a place, I can't do anything. No animation, no window saying or asking anything. What mod should I use to do that? And also, what mods can you advice for sexlab framework to initiate sex scenes? (Something like feed from PSQ)

Cursed Loot: you need to talk to the NPCs again, it's something like "let's do it here" or "this place is fine". 

Not sure what you mean with PSQ, but in general: Defeat, Follow me for sex, Scent of Sex, and some questmods are pretty nice too.

Thank you. PSQ - Player Succubus Quest. I told it that I want to do it here, and it started waiting for me to do it, but I have no idea how to do that thing.

Cursed Loot: you need to talk to the NPCs again, it's something like "let's do it here" or "this place is fine". 

Not sure what you mean with PSQ, but in general: Defeat, Follow me for sex, Scent of Sex, and some questmods are pretty nice too.

Thank you. PSQ - Player Succubus Quest. I told it that I want to do it here, and it started waiting for me to do it, but I have no idea how to do that thing.

Does sex animations work in general? It should start the animation right after talking, it might need a bit time until sexlab starts, though. You could try matchmaker, it's a simple mod only made to test if sexlab works properly. If it doesn't, run FNIS and make sure that your skeleton (should be xpmse) isn't overwritten by any other mod.

Does sex animations work in general? It should start the animation right after talking, it might need a bit time until sexlab starts, though. You could try matchmaker, it's a simple mod only made to test if sexlab works properly. If it doesn't, run FNIS and make sure that your skeleton (should be xpmse) isn't overwritten by any other mod.

All sex animations work properly. But solicitation thing doesn't start after I tell NPC that I want to do it here. It tells me that NPC is waiting for me

All sex animations work properly. But solicitation thing doesn't start after I tell NPC that I want to do it here. It tells me that NPC is waiting for me

Hm, not sure. I guess you should report it in cursed loots support thread. Make a papyrus log, starting before talking to the NPC the first time.

Hm, not sure. I guess you should report it in cursed loots support thread. Make a papyrus log, starting before talking to the NPC the first time.

So, animations must start once I talk with NPC?

Archived