[Request] Muscular Male Orcs - MMO for USLEEP

Hi people, may ask you to make a compatibility patch for "Muscular Male Orcs - MMO" and USLEEP? For some reason, the author DOES update the mod but only compatible with the standard unsupported USKP.

Could you update this mod or make a patch for it?

It's your pic Eugenio?  :D

Yup. Eugene in english, Eugenio in spanish. After all, I'm spanish. Are you spanish too?

Hi people, may ask you to make a compatibility patch for "Muscular Male Orcs - MMO" and USLEEP? For some reason, the author DOES update the mod but only compatible with the standard unsupported USKP.

Yup. Eugene in english, Eugenio in spanish. After all, I'm spanish. Are you spanish too?

Yeah

Yeah

¡Buenas vecino!

I just learned about this not long ago, maybe it would help your problem.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316/?

OK, I can work with that. Thanks