Sexlab Expressions Tweaking!

As title says I was wondering if anyone who knew what they were doing has messed with the expressions tweaking in Sexlabs? We have some amazing animations and these days the expressions are getting better as well!

I've seen people ask this in other forum posts before but not really seen a clear response, so I figured I'd make a post to see if anyone has tweaked these a little to give a more realistic look, some animations maybe the older ones really lack expressions! Thanks for any feedback / tweaking advice / presets! 

As title says I was wondering if anyone who knew what they were doing has messed with the expressions tweaking in Sexlabs? We have some amazing animations and these days the expressions are getting better as well!

I've seen people ask this in other forum posts before but not really seen a clear response, so I figured I'd make a post to see if anyone has tweaked these a little to give a more realistic look, some animations maybe the older ones really lack expressions! Thanks for any feedback / tweaking advice / presets! 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47376-tweaked-sexlab-expressions-for-160-see-mcm-ui-note/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47376-tweaked-sexlab-expressions-for-160-see-mcm-ui-note/

I did see that and have a little look, but there is no word on if it's compatible with sexlab 1.62. Since 1.62 added a lot of new stuff I don't know if this would cause things to break.

I did see that and have a little look, but there is no word on if it's compatible with sexlab 1.62. Since 1.62 added a lot of new stuff I don't know if this would cause things to break.

By and large the major incompatibility hurdle is going from 1.5x to 1.6.  Most things that work on 1.60 should be fine on 1.62 unless specifically stated otherwise (including this, which isn't even really a script, just a bunch of json preset data)

i use it, and it works

i use it, and it works

Sweet! What are the expressions like? I looked at a few of the screen shots and had some doubts. :P

Archived