How to turn PC dialogue lines turn white again.

leizar

That's not what I want. I want to refresh dialogue lines as if not spoken. For example I started conversation and chosen "what do you have for sale?" which was white in colour (indicating that I have not chosen this option yet).  Now I speak again and "what do you have for sale?" is darker (indicating I have used this line before). Now how do I make it look white as if not spoken before? Is it possible? If not no worries it was just for role-playing anyway.

That's not what I want. I want to refresh dialogue lines as if not spoken. For example I started conversation and chosen "what do you have for sale?" which was white in colour (indicating that I have not chosen this option yet).  Now I speak again and "what do you have for sale?" is darker (indicating I have used this line before). Now how do I make it look white as if not spoken before? Is it possible? If not no worries it was just for role-playing anyway.

How is that not what you want when you can change the color of ALL the dialogue options?

Archived