Third person bug

Hello all

I hope I am on the right place here.

Sometimes, actually about 50% of the times after a sexual animation my character is stuck in the third person view mode.

Where I play many times in third person view I don't notice it very soon, but when I enter combat mode I like to change to first person. Then I notice, but then I also notice that my last hard save is a long way back. Yeah there where some auto saves and quick saves, but most of the times I checked too late the first person mode.

Oh and this is not only the last time,  it was at my previous PC too, now with a new computer, a clean installation, a new Skyrim play trough, I have it again.

Is this a bug? Is there a fix? or do I missed something?

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-11-18T23-10-13.txt

help or some explanation is most appreciated.

Turn off the automatic free cam in the SexLab MCM.  It can cause this issue.  Use the manual button - numberpad 3 (can be changed in the MCM).  Just make sure that you turn off the freecam before the animation ends or you could end up with the same problem.

Didn't tested again today but, I already know you point me in the right direction.

I know with the last animation I was in freecam mode because of a weird aligned pose and I was to late out of this freecam mode.

Thanks for advice.

Archived