Bodyslide not showing up after running from MO2 dropdown menu

VanillaSky

I'm plagued with an odd error I haven't seen before. I reinstalled Bodyslide in the way described (and how I have been setting it up other times when it worked and in Skyrim) using MO 2. I selected the 64bit version to match my OS. It then shows up in the dropdown as usual. However, when I actually click to run it, it locks MO 2 like normal, but then does not show up. The Task Manager says it's running, but... no Bodyslide UI. At all. Setting it to run as administrator (and MO 2 as well) makes no difference.

Addendum: it seems that whenever I try to run Bodyslide now, when I try to run FO4Edit, it then gives me an incorrect parameter error. On a reboot it then works correctly until I run Bodyslide again.

My antivirus is fine, and has not quarantined anything. I'm running Win10. Needless to say, none of this was happening yesterday. Yeah I'm stumped.

• 1 month later...

Archived