WIP - Sims 4 Strap On

Julie J

Finally managed to get the strap on I made for Sims 3 working with Sims 4 but as an accessory where as the Sims 3 version was clothing

Still only a work in progress

Just wondered what you guys thought and whether it could be added to the WickedWhims or adapted for the animations

post-1316469-0-98320900-1478809870_thumb.jpg

Finally managed to get the strap on I made for Sims 3 working with Sims 4 but as an accessory where as the Sims 3 version was clothing

Just wondered what you guys thought and whether it could be added to the WickedWhims or adapted for the animations

attachicon.gifStrapon-Sims4.jpg

You should definitely talk with Turbodriver! It must be added to WickedWhims!!! But you can also make it available as an accessory i think!

attachicon.gifStrapon-Sims4.jpg

I haven't tried to create anything but definitely talk to Turbo, What I did for your Sims 3 strapon was open it up in milkshape and change the penis part of your strapon to match Crammyboy's penis in Sims 3 so the animations would line up. I'm thinking in theory something similar would be the case as well as the penis part has to be shaped and angled to match the penis we're using for animations for it to line up right.

So if I line it up with vlibisims erect penis it should work. Once it's done I'll post it here :)

Still needs a few tweaks here and there before it's due for release and I'll talk to Turbo.

Because of the sliders I couldn't make it as clothing. The penis part would slide outwards with the rest of the body.

This is an accessory

The first, thank you for your hard work!! But there is  a problem in my opinion... the strapon would be the same shape or mesh that cock of males for work correctly  with the straigths aniamtions... with different shapes needs new animations specifics for use the strapon or adapted the  existents but this is too much work, but once again, thanks!

Looks good! All it needs to be is the same shape and size as the male penis and it should align perfectly with all Male/Female animations.

You should suggest to Turbo that it automatically activates during lesbians performing Male/Female positions.

• 1 month later...

I'm working on it still - Been really busy at the moment.

It's almost ready

Edit: Due to the style - I cannot get it to line up against Vlibisi's cock.

Only way is have the supports on the hips like the other strap on  they would be too similar.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived