TBBP will bei NPC nicht!

Hallo Leute

Ich habe ein selbstames problem mit meinen NPC's und der TBBP Animation, denn die funktioniert bei den NPC nur wenn sie neben mir stehen(1m Radius) danach wackelt nichts mehr?

Ich nutze den Alten CBBE TBBP Body von Caliente und das Neue Bodyslide Tool wie Fnis/XPMSSE, wie die angepasste TBBP BBP Animation von Nexus.

An meinen Char läuft alles super!

Ich wäre Überglücklich wenn mir jemand einen Tip geben könnte wie ich dass beheben kann!

(Google Translator)

hi Guys

I have a problem with my NPC's and the TBBP animation, because it works with the NPC only when they are next to me (1m radius) then Bounce nothing more?

I use the old CBBE TBBP body from Caliente and the new Bodyslide tool like Fnis / XPMSSE, like the adapted TBBP BBP animation from Nexus.

To my Char everything is great!

I would be happy if someone could give me a hint as I can fix!

Unfortanetly TBBP from the XPMSE appears to have the breast bone influence set to a low range meaning it will only work on your own character or NPC's very cl;ose to you. you can attempt to download dragonfly's skeleton and hkx, but doing so invites instability and other problems. XPMSE was designed for hdt not animated breast bones.

Unfortanetly TBBP from the XPMSE appears to have the breast bone influence set to a low range meaning it will only work on your own character or NPC's very cl;ose to you. you can attempt to download dragonfly's skeleton and hkx, but doing so invites instability and other problems. XPMSE was designed for hdt not animated breast bones.

There is nothing like breast bone influence...

Hallo

Ich hab erst gestern in einen anderen Forum gelesen das diese Funktion aus ist, Sorry Falls ich jemanden beleidigt habe?

Mich hat nur gewundert das die Funktion(TBBP) In meiner nähe bei NPC Läuft und danach nicht mehr.

Kann daher geschlossen werden.

Hello

I have only yesterday in another forum read this function out, Sorry If I offended someone?

I have only wondered the function (TBBP) In my vicinity with NPC Runs and then no more.

Can therefore be closed.

There is nothing like breast bone influence...

Ok terrible name, I had no idea what to call it. There has to be a reason that the animations render for the thigh/calf/etc bones, but would not for the breast bones after a certain distance. That is still the heart of the cause.

• 1 year later...

Bei mir ist es genau anders herum, denn das Bouncing funktioniert bei allen NPCs einwandfrei, nur bei meinem Charakter nicht.

Könnt Ihr helfen?

With me it's the other way around, because bouncing works fine on all NPCs, but not on my character.

Could you help me please?

Archived