• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Devious Vanilla vanished so you have to jump in!  :classic_cool:

Devious Vanilla vanished? I loved that mod! I wonder what happened. Well it sounds like I may have to jump back in then. Funny you mention using the feminine replacer, because way back in the day I made a version using that mod to test if it was compatible, and then never did anything with it.

Guess I better go over DD5 and see what's changed. Plus since Deviously Vanilla vanished I should get around to finally making an actual quest for the mod.

Just now, BillBellochek said:

Devious Vanilla vanished? I loved that mod! I wonder what happened. Well it sounds like I may have to jump back in then. Funny you mention using the feminine replacer, because way back in the day I made a version using that mod to test if it was compatible, and then never did anything with it.

Guess I better go over DD5 and see what's changed. Plus since Deviously Vanilla vanished I should get around to finally making an actual quest for the mod.

Awesome!

But don't remove your DD4.3 version for those ppl with LOs from the past ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I changed the DD ball gag into a panel gag, because I wanted to be able to drink fortify barter potions when using the Clavicus Vile mask.

Tested on Skyrim SE  (AE 1.6.1130) with DD 5.2 SE.

I copied the DD gag panel armor records and the "zadx_EnchEboniteGagPanel" object effect as a new record into my .esp, and appended the Clavicus Vile mask object effects to the object effect. I had "Devious Devices For Him.esp" from DD and "DD_Animation_Overhaul_by_Taki17.esp" (from Devious Devices NG) in my load order when I did this, so they are problably required for this to work properly.

If using "Requiem", load my .esp after requiem.esm (otherwise Requiem overwrites my changes), you can make this sure by editing the meta info with Loot ("load after").

Ps: If you already have the Clavicus Vile mask, the DD panel gag script isn't triggered. You have to use the console then, and first remove the old mask with "player.removeitem d2846 1", and then add the new mask with "player.additem d2846 1"

DD_MasqueOfClavicusVile_PanelGag.7z

Edited by nopse0