Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile

View File

"Did you really think you'd come out ahead making a deal with Clavicus Vile? The Daedric Prince of twisted wishes and eldritch deals?"

What Is This

This makes the mask you get from Clavicus Vile Devious. You still get the buffs that the original Masque of Clavicus Vile offered, but now it's Devious.

Also check out Deviously Vanilla! It's a great mod with it's own version of the Masque of Clavicus Vile!

Requirements
>Devious Devices - Integration
>Devious Devices - Expansion (v4.3+)
(As well as these mod's requirements, obviously)

To clarify, you don't need the Gags+ mod for this mod to work. In fact the Gags+ mod has pretty much been replaced entirely by default features of Devious Devices - Integration. So I don't recommend installing Gags+ anymore.

Compatibility
If you have any other mods that change the Masque of Clavicus Vile, load this mod after them.

Idea ...

Your character has to go back to Clavicus Vile and make a deal for the key :P

Not sure what sort of deal. Perhaps a Fetch Quest with a Devious twist or three?

... how's this sound?

She has to be wearing the Vile Vaginal Piercing before the Masque can be unlocked. she goes out and finds the Piercing and has to put it on before the exit will unlock

Oh! Did I forget to mentiuon that she has to be wearing the Vile Chatity Belt before the Piercing can be removed?

and so she goes forth and finds the Belt only to discover that she has to put it on before the exit will unlock. (the Belt has built-in Black Soul Gem plugs)

Darn it all! I did forget that she has to be wearing the Nipple Piercings of Clavicus Vilel before the Belt can be removed

and I'm sure you get the picture

Thank you for this awsome mod. I was waiting for somebody to either remake the old one or at least update it. Something I would love to see is the mask permiting you to talk normaly but from time to time (I guess a mcm setting or something) to speak instead of you thus getting you in trouble. Myabe admiting for crimes you did not do and getting bounty on your head. Getting you into devious devices zaz bondage poses and even worse . Also instead of just a simple gag maybe it transforms in some sort of slutty mask mad to humiliate you kinda like in this mod Feminine Masque of Clavicus Vile(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66631/?). I dont know if it is at all possible but it seems awsome to me.

Anyway thank for the mod .

Idea ...

Your character has to go back to Clavicus Vile and make a deal for the key tongue.png

Not sure what sort of deal. Perhaps a Fetch Quest with a Devious twist or three?

... how's this sound?

She has to be wearing the Vile Vaginal Piercing before the Masque can be unlocked. she goes out and finds the Piercing and has to put it on before the exit will unlock

Oh! Did I forget to mentiuon that she has to be wearing the Vile Chatity Belt before the Piercing can be removed?

and so she goes forth and finds the Belt only to discover that she has to put it on before the exit will unlock. (the Belt has built-in Black Soul Gem plugs)

Darn it all! I did forget that she has to be wearing the Nipple Piercings of Clavicus Vilel before the Belt can be removed

and I'm sure you get the picture

That would take some work to plan out. Although I am a big fan of the forcing you to lock a device only to be required to lock another device, idea.

If you decide to pursue a series like that, I am willing to help with planning, plot and dialogue. I'm not very handy with CK

Perhaps it would be simplest to set each item in a location that is already in the game. None would show up until each has been found in turn, with the Masque being the first.

The player would have to return to Lavicus each time.

9 holds + Solsteim for 10 items?

What order is needed?

At end, once all 10 + Masque is worn, Clavicus gives her the key. Upon use, everything simply opens and falls away.

Oh! The key is a some sort of stimulator and her orgasm is the trigger to release all the items.

[added]

Some/all of those quests could be changed to where she is sent around to Vile's worshipers/minions as a reward. They get to have a bit of fun before locking her into the next device.

Either chastity belt last or no chastity belt&bra?

If you decide to pursue a series like that, I am willing to help with planning, plot and dialogue. I'm not very handy with CK

Perhaps it would be simplest to set each item in a location that is already in the game. None would show up until each has been found in turn, with the Masque being the first.

The player would have to return to Lavicus each time.

9 holds + Solsteim for 10 items?

What order is needed?

At end, once all 10 + Masque is worn, Clavicus gives her the key. Upon use, everything simply opens and falls away.

Oh! The key is a some sort of stimulator and her orgasm is the trigger to release all the items.

[added]

Some/all of those quests could be changed to where she is sent around to Vile's worshipers/minions as a reward. They get to have a bit of fun before locking her into the next device.

Either chastity belt last or no chastity belt&bra?

I've never made a quest in CK, so I'd have to figure that out. Although it should be as simple as setting up the quest, making the NPCs, adding the NPCs to the correct locations, and then adding in the devices. I'd really want to give the devices a custom look that really goes with a daedric prince, but I'm absolutely awful at modelling (and don't really understand .nif's). Custom colored default devices should work in the mean time.

I like the idea of having the followers use the character. Even locked in a chastity belt, the Masque is a ring gag after all, so they should still be able to make use of her mouth.

True about the gag. For animations, I'd use SLAL based or stick with SexLab. NSAP has declared tiself obsolete in favour of SLAL

The only modelling I've done is in OpenSim and Unreal Engine 4. And I'm not fully understanding what I'm doing in UR4 at this point. OpenSim uses simple objects, but I can save them as a .dae file. Not sure how to apply textures after that. Or convert them for use in Sktim. Or do the reverse, convert from Skyrim to .dae so I can get an idea of how to build my own.

hmmmmm .... this is giving me some ideas of my own

I'm not at the point of getting the current Masque in-game to check ... does the Masque change appearance from Masque to ring-gag when worn?

I'm not sure, but I may have everything needed to apply new textures to things, if they're already game compatible .nif files. I'll look through my texture collection and go looking for open licensed textures and see what I can come up with.

I'm trying to find a simple method of converting objects to .nif

I'm not at the point of getting the current Masque in-game to check ... does the Masque change appearance from Masque to ring-gag when worn?

I'm not sure, but I may have everything needed to apply new textures to things, if they're already game compatible .nif files. I'll look through my texture collection and go looking for open licensed textures and see what I can come up with.

I'm trying to find a simple method of converting objects to .nif

The way the mask renders is that in the inventory it pulls the meshes and textures of the vanilla Masque of Clavicus Vile. However when it's equipped, it's script-instance pulls the Armature of the Ebonite Ring Gag from DDx. So the short answer is that it uses vanilla meshes in the inventory, but the 3D world model is the Ebonite Ring Gag.

The easiest method I know for converting 3D images to .nif is to use 3DS Max and this plug-in from the Nexus. You can get a student version of 3DS Max for free (even if you're not a student), but I have it already set up. So if you need something converted from like .obj or something to .nif, then you can just send it to me and I can do it for you. Although I don't know much about how the textures work with .nif files.

Thanks, and no worries. The fact that uses both meshes/textures like that means that I can use in-game models. No need to import anything custom. I already have the Adobe plugin to convert textures to .dds

But I'm going to go ahead and grab that version of 3DS Max and plugin anyway. Who knows what I might end up doing :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I like the Idea but it would be neat if the Mask itself would be a Gag and Blindfold. Not just a Ring Gag equipping.

To add onto this - how about the mask is simply a devious mask? Since the mask already covers the entire face it could be worn as is, as well as giving the blindfold and ball gag effect like other devious masks.

If a quest line is also designed around the mask, it could involve devious devices that strengthen the enchantment effects of the mask when worn together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...