Sims 4 Futas?

Jeddaven

Ah, so... if I set my female sim to do that, they will display as having a penis during sex?

Yes. With the "Use Toilet While Standing" option enabled, your female Sim will always have a penis; in and out of sex.

This will give you guys for what you are looking for. You'll need to log in to access stuff. http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175444, in game it's in accessories under glasses I believe.

There's no need for that if you already have WickedWhims.

Yes. With the "Use Toilet While Standing" option enabled, your female Sim will always have a penis; in and out of sex.

I am not seeing that option in Wickedwhims options ingame. Is there another plugin that I need to download to see the "Use Toilet While Standing"  option?

I am not seeing that option in Wickedwhims options ingame. Is there another plugin that I need to download to see the "Use Toilet While Standing"  option?

That's part of the regular game. It's not in WickedWhims or any other mod. When you are in CAS, go to the gender section, and there is a drop down menu. Select the one that says "Can Use Toilet While Standing". And now whenever you have sex, that Sim will have a penis.

Archived