Jump to content

Xenoverse 2


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 12/22/2025 at 11:21 PM, SigmaBallsz said:

Was bored and wanted to try something new

I made this crappy futa transformation mod for female saiyans that gives you the Miss Love moveset

No clue if it'll work for others buuut I thought I might as well contribute to this thread

 

I'm a total noob to modding so try not to judge too hard, and let me know if you experience any issues. This isn't compatible with custom movesets.

 

Photos:

 

image.thumb.jpeg.4f56151b88070af0830cbace7162a268.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.039265376afd7534539516160c407b02.jpeg

SuperSaiyanFuta.rar 7.5 MB · 99 downloads

I dont suppose you could make a similar mod for male saiyans, its really good for what it is

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...