SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

Lilenya gets a complete makeover.....

20171206204704_1.jpg

Brand new Avatar of Storms race, and a full set of tempered Dragon Glass armor. Extremely bad-ass at even the lowest level. This will definitely be a Legendary difficulty race :cool:

Trykz

On 12/6/2017 at 5:57 PM, Trykz said:

Lilenya gets a complete makeover.....

20171206204704_1.jpg

Brand new Avatar of Storms race, and a full set of tempered Dragon Glass armor. Extremely bad-ass at even the lowest level. This will definitely be a Legendary difficulty race :cool:

Trykz

Waaaa don't know whats going on but i like It. xD

Definitely a cool mod. Way too many bugs though. I wasn't sure if it was just me, but the Dahaka Gate quest stalled right at the end of the stage that I assume should have taken me into the next worldspace. Checked a few YouTube videos, and found I was not alone in that problem. Other issues include a lot of landscape "pop-in", and dialogue problems. A lot of the npcs don't do anything either. I may mess around with it and build an add-on that addresses these things. A total conversion to something Conan based would be awesome too. The atmosphere, landscape, and map setup would be perfect for that, and wouldn't be too much work.

How far have you gotten in the quests? Since the Dahaka Gate issue, I haven't been any further. So I've just been running around checking everything out.

Trykz

I don't know what's up. The little building to the left (behind the windwall) doesn't have a door that can be opened. So I'm stuck at the "cross the dahaka gate" stage. I tcl'ed through the wall behind the doors of the gate (which did open after activating the two doomstones), and it sent me straight to Acadia's Cauldron in Whiterun where you meet the stranger who starts the quest line, and even that didn't advance the quest. There's also no map marker to anything to the left of the Dahaka Gate to teleport to. Except to Akko.....

So I sorted that out, but now something is causing CTD at Cloud Cover Pass (after using the console to advance the broken first Master's quest). Every time I teleport there, the game instantly CTDs when I look to the west. I'm thinking I might just scrap the quest bit, fix the broken stuff, and use it as the basis for something that actually works properly LOL

I could make a seriously sweet Conan world from this. Everything from Stygia's River Styx to Aquilonia to Cimmeria could easily be transposed right over this.

Trykz

5 hours ago, Trykz said:

So I sorted that out, but now something is causing CTD at Cloud Cover Pass (after using the console to advance the broken first Master's quest). Every time I teleport there, the game instantly CTDs when I look to the west. I'm thinking I might just scrap the quest bit, fix the broken stuff, and use it as the basis for something that actually works properly LOL

I could make a seriously sweet Conan world from this. Everything from Stygia's River Styx to Aquilonia to Cimmeria could easily be transposed right over this.

Trykz

Man ..i suggest to stop forcing it with console commands,its already unstable as it is. It took me a weak to overcome all the bugs,had to start new games just to be sure(not a modder so tecnical stuff isn't me), last time i reinstall the mod i didn't loot , so it stayed at the bottom and i was able to finish the first act for the first time. I finished the second act first cause of the new map markers ,upon arriving at Rudra i teleported directly to the gate and came back to skyrim to travel by balloon to the islands.If u return to skyrim and go back a new dialogue will apper ,that will take u to the final island...not gonna spoil :p