Id like contribute with some mods. can you recommend me some tools to creating them

LG905

I want to create the sexiest mods for DOA 5 LR, that's why you recommend me tools and also you  give me links of some tutorials.

You're joking right?

well at least he not swearing about why not given link download mod

I think he did. And already responded to look at zetaboards.

If you dont wish to help me, abstain you  of  answering (verhoben). C3S4RFC thanks for supporting.

Touchy :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68657-someone-can-to-give-me-all-girls-nude-mod-with-high-heels-please/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68590-how-to-add-dlc-to-dead-or-alive-5-last-round/

Fyi, concerning your request for high heeled mods, I mentioned Kayakff's thread and I upped eddyman's (who also mentioned Rass'smods) thread on Mai for you and this is the thanks I get?  :( .........I'm gonna cry at a corner now and sulk  :lol:

If you dont wish to help me, abstain you  of  answering (verhoben). C3S4RFC thanks for supporting.

i dont mean to bother you, but basiclly, when you ask someone help you, atleast add "please" at end the line like "can you help me plz". well i'm sure dat normal thing every mom and dad will teach their children, people gone updet and angry when someone commanded like the tittle of your thread 

It's pretty obvious this guy isn't proficient in English, don't be so hard on him. Maybe he doesn't understand that the tone isn't the adecuate... C'mon, it's pretty obvious to notice that and English isn't my main language.

The problem is this guy never seems to be reading any post or topic. He just stick out his hands and ask for everything he wants which can be very easily found on the forum. You know what they call the kind of people in chinese forum?

The "Free Rider".

It's pretty obvious this guy isn't proficient in English, don't be so hard on him. Maybe he doesn't understand that the tone isn't the adecuate... C'mon, it's pretty obvious to notice that and English isn't my main language.

The problem is this guy never seems to be reading any post or topic. He just stick out his hands and ask for everything he wants which can be very easily found on the forum. You know what they call the kind of people in chinese forum?

The "Free Rider".

And not polite too.

The "Free Rider".

And not polite too.

Guys, don't quote me for this, I don't give a fuck :D I was just trying to point out how fast you jumped in to talk the guy out when it's pretty obvious he doesn't speak English properly! Jesus.

The "Free Rider".

And not polite too.

Guys, don't quote me for this, I don't give a fuck :D I was just trying to point out how fast you jumped in to talk the guy out when it's pretty obvious he doesn't speak English properly! Jesus.

There are a lot of posters here who don't know English but is just as polite. Sirou, sddlex, Rass, ISO,kayakkf  and osiri. Even lola. I betcha they are not great with English ( I know two of them are French), ISO is probably Spanish or  Euro )but very polite. So a language barrier is not an alibi for being..............not nice.

Heck even a certain someone here, nope not the OP of this thread, was such a jerk with a persecution complex (if you don't know him, then for shame) but I treated him nicely despite his being a big JERK to me.

So Moral  is, just because you don't know English, good manners is "border less" and transcends language barriers.

Archived